Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: MANUAL SAFETY INSTALLATION For Glock pistol. Anyone use 10 ring precision?

Quote Originally Posted by My Username View Post
    That sentence makes no sense.
    Keep reading it till it does.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Centre County)

Default Re: MANUAL SAFETY INSTALLATION For Glock pistol. Anyone use 10 ring precision?

Just wondering, did anyone in 5+ pages of discussion, ever answer the OPs original question about 10 Ring Precision??
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    Just wondering, did anyone in 5+ pages of discussion, ever answer the OPs original question about 10 Ring Precision??
    No.

Some glocks are the best ever posts and I should stop being a noon.
    Some other suggestions which don*t seem suitable for a carry gun (trigger guard block)
    Some suggestions for other guns, which sadly is t an option.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    No.

Some glocks are the best ever posts and I should stop being a noon.
    Some other suggestions which don*t seem suitable for a carry gun (trigger guard block)
    Some suggestions for other guns, which sadly is t an option.
    Maybe if everyone is saying something is a bad idea, then there is at least a possibility that it's a bad idea.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by My Username View Post
    I do like daytime running lights because it makes oncoming cars easier to see on hazy days and at twilight.

I'm able to turn them off in my new car which I really appreciate but I like them on others' cars because they let me be able to see at least some the doofuses in gray/silver cars on rainy days who won't turn on their headlights and are invisible otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Keep reading it till it does.
    I've read that post a number of times, and I agree with My Username, it makes NO sense.

(Centre County)

OP, I did some searching and looking, as you prpbably did also, and it seems that people just cannot do as a poster would like (don't go off on a tangent, stick to what I asked, don't comment unless it is to answer my question, etc., etc., etc.). That said, what I saw about 10 Ring (not much mind you) was not bad, the replies really gave no negative comments but also did not really comment on turnaround time. The parts they use have been around for a while and one comment was from a gunsmith who was an installer for them (Cominolli) at one time but hasn't done any for a while. Apparently you can buy their setup/jig to do it yourself if you feel you have the skill sets.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Wyoming County)

Modifying a duty gun is never a good idea !!
    Doug

(Westmoreland County)

Revolver also have much heavier trigger pulls. They carried for years without retention holsters. That doesn*t mean it is a good idea.

I don*t like glocks and it wouldn*t be in my top 5 of modern guns, but it is what the local PD uses, and they want everyone on the EMS team to have the same mags, which I can understand. Glock argues that people panic and don*t turn off the safety. I would argue that those people are not properly trained, but a 9mm Glock is in my future one way or the other.

So I*ll get a Glock, but I want a safety on it.
    I’ll argue that those people that would negligently fire a Glock have been poorly trained as well. If you don’t pull the trigger, it doesn’t go boom.

Revolver also have much heavier trigger pulls. They carried for years without retention holsters. That doesn*t mean it is a good idea.

I don*t like glocks and it wouldn*t be in my top 5 of modern guns, but it is what the local PD uses, and they want everyone on the EMS team to have the same mags, which I can understand. Glock argues that people panic and don*t turn off the safety. I would argue that those people are not properly trained, but a 9mm Glock is in my future one way or the other.

So I*ll get a Glock, but I want a safety on it.
    Wow PA has armed paramedics too? Never see that in NY.
    I'm a Rep Virgin

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast