Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default 3 Army soldiers charged after guns found at Chicago mass shooting traced to illegal w

Three soldiers stationed at Fort Campbell – which straddles the Tennessee-Kentucky border – were arrested by federal agents early Tuesday in connection to the transfer of dozens of firearms to Chicago associates after guns recovered from the scene of a mass shooting in the city were linked back to an illegal firearms pipeline.

Demarcus Adams, 21, Jarius Brunson, 22, and Brandon Miller, 22, were arrested by agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Division, acting U.S. Attorney Mary Jane Stewart for the Middle District of Tennessee announced.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/army-sold...-mass-shooting

Hopefully the UCMJ still allows hanging.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Tioga County)

Default Re: 3 Army soldiers charged after guns found at Chicago mass shooting traced to illeg

It doesn't look like they will be tried under the UCMJ. It looks like a civilian U.S. court. I still hope they get to spend a very long time in the cross bar hotel. No doubt a lot will depend on how good the defense attorney is and how much the U.S. attorney wants to deal.
    USNRET '61-'81

(Bucks County)

Default Re: 3 Army soldiers charged after guns found at Chicago mass shooting traced to illeg

They are owed these guns for reparations in accordance with the Army’s critical race theory policy.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by rwilson452 View Post
    It doesn't look like they will be tried under the UCMJ. It looks like a civilian U.S. court. I still hope they get to spend a very long time in the cross bar hotel. No doubt a lot will depend on how good the defense attorney is and how much the U.S. attorney wants to deal.
    I'm sure they'll get quite the deal. One of the local BLM warlords in my area was a heroin dealer in the past, got popped while driving and dealing drunk, and got the felony charge dropped and was sentenced to probation only for misdemeanor charges. The more I look for evidence of "systemic racism" the less I find it.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by rwilson452 View Post
    We*ll be lucky if they are even charged in a federal district court, especially in Chicago. Of the 90 federal districts, guess which was dead last in prosecuting gun crimes?

You guessed it, Deanimator*s home town.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Berks County)

Send the case to Philthytown for Krasner's last hurrah.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    . The more I look for evidence of "systemic racism" the less I find it.
    You are seeing systemic racism it is just not going the direction that THOSE people claim it is.
    Courage is being scared to death--but saddling up any way. John Wayne

(Bucks County)

Racism lurks in this story. The guns were obviously traced via serial numbers. Insisting on guns being serial numbered is akin to requiring photo ID to vote. Making a citizen purchase guns that bear serial numbers is akin to violating the 5th amendment.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Sounds like we need universal background checks
    Montani Semper Liberi