Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Default Re: ATF proposed rule to change Definition of “Frame or Receiver”

I have a bad vibe a lot of the industry is expecting this to not go our way on the definition. I'm seeing parts prices dropping at multiple sites and getting emails throughout the day on all kinds of stuff that had previously been near impossible to find. It's possible they're catching up on stock or worried that the changes will affect their ability to sell these parts as easily in the near future.

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by widgetman101 View Post
    I have a bad vibe a lot of the industry is expecting this to not go our way on the definition. I'm seeing parts prices dropping at multiple sites and getting emails throughout the day on all kinds of stuff that had previously been near impossible to find. It's possible they're catching up on stock or worried that the changes will affect their ability to sell these parts as easily in the near future.
    Maybe so. But also this tends to be a slower time of the year for building guns and such stuff. And I don't think the economy is doing all that great and from the charts I looked at, people's savings have dried up, people are more tapped out on credit, inflation is eating up free cash and the Porkulus stimmies are pretty much used up.

Quote Originally Posted by widgetman101 View Post
    I just ordered 10 complete uppers as a hedge.. Some people invest in Bitcoin, I'm investing in uppers..

Bump. Almost out of time to comment to stop this rule. Comment period ends 8/19. Get your comments in before the deadline! Don't delay!

Buying many gun parts will require FFL transfers if this goes through. Home building will be a huge pain and additional cost.

FFLs will be required to keep your 4473s FOREVER instead of destroying them after 20 years. This amounts to a permanent gun registry (registry precursors) that can be collected whenever the government decides it's time.

Speak up and fight this today!

https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regula...submit-comment
    Last edited by buckengr; August 19th, 2021 at 11:46 AM.
    I am not a lawyer.

(Berks County)

OK you got me bumped up the list I'm already on. Submitted. Thanks. Pray for my doggies.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Comments are still being accepted today. Don't wait! Submit comments before 11:59 PM EST on 8/19/2021.

GOA has a form that makes this easy. Fill out the form and add a few of your own thoughts. It only takes a couple minutes. Share with your friends, family, neighbors, coworkers too. It's now or never.

https://www.gunowners.org/na08132021/
    I am not a lawyer.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910