Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default So apparently I'm pissing off customers.

Brief, interesting open carry comment at store today.

While at the local grocery store, where I do most of my shopping, visit nearly every day, and at which I've commented about various encounters.
    One of the young male employees who is knowledgeable of handguns; and discreetly gives me thumbs up for open carry.
    Told me today that apparently they are getting lots of complaints about me open carrying. He smiled and chuckled about it a little.

Been going to this store since I started carrying years ago, and the good interactions have been out numbering the negative bay far.
    Nothing but approvals from employees and customers while in the store.

And this is the first I heard of complaints to the store about my open carrying.
    So I immediately wondered if the complaints are coming from newly transplanted NY + NJ anti-gun leftists.
    BUT just as I attempted to ask him if that may be the case; he got distracted by a customer needing help at one of the self checkout registers.

I'm really curious if the complaints are coming from native PA residents or transplanted NY + NJ anti-gun leftists.
    So I'll try to ask him the next time I'm in the store and he's not busy.
    --ET

(Monroe County)

Default Re: So apparently I'm pissing off customers.

The odds of double platers being the issue are very high. The ones that actual pay attention get that dear in the headlight look when they actual see a gun.

I bet if you wore a antifa shirt you'd get red carpet service.

(Chester County)

I would have asked to speak with the store manager, who would likely be more knowledgeable about said complaints... just to corroborate the observations from the young male employee.

(Chester County)

I'm concealed when I go out. But my wife begs me not to empty trash or on our property with just an empty holster. She feels the women are anti-gun and may cause trouble for us. Now I want to change the 19th Amendment so that no women can vote or be in politics unless they enlisted in the military for at least 2 years.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ideaman View Post
    I'm concealed when I go out. But my wife begs me not to empty trash or on our property with just an empty holster. She feels the women are anti-gun and may cause trouble for us. Now I want to change the 19th Amendment so that no women can vote or be in politics unless they enlisted in the military for at least 2 years.
    Do you mean your wife begs you to not open carry an empty holster while taking out the trash? Why would you do that? Fill the holster or take it off or cover it up filled. Holsters aren*t fashion wear. How old are these window curtain peeking hags?
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Do you mean your wife begs you to not open carry an empty holster while taking out the trash? Why would you do that? Fill the holster or take it off or cover it up filled. Holsters aren*t fashion wear. How old are these window curtain peeking hags?
    MY Church gun and its favorite holster would argue that point with you! I believe that God Almighty deserves my very best appearance and my Church gun agrees.

(Tioga County)

A lady friend ask me to take her to church on a Sunday. I had on a sport jacket but my 1911 printed badly. As we were leaving we were the last ones out the door. The preacher ask me why I carried in a church. I replied. "The lord is my shepherd'. I guess that makes you an assistant shepherd. Well, I'm a sheep dog protecting the sheep. We both do the lord's work.
    USNRET '61-'81

(Erie County)

Complaints are coming from the 'Woke', Coke drinkers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Monroe County)

Considering the wave of NJ and NY immigrants flooding the Pa border it's gonna get worse. You can buy a house long the Pa/Nj border without a bidding war. Another couple election cycles and except for the inner mountain areas Pa will be almost all blue.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast