Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: GOA Alert: Right to Bear Arms Protection Act Filed

Done
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

Constitution of Pennsylvania states, *The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.* 1790 Art. I, § 21
    (Art. IX, § 21 when enacted)
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

PickingPA Guest

Done

(Cumberland County)

Thanks for taking action, everyone.
    Val W. Finnell, MD, MPH | Pennsylvania Director, Gun Owners of America | 703-321-8585

(Chester County)

Done

(Lancaster County)

I asked my ( Republican ) state senator to sponsor, support, and pass this bill. Response from his office is that he can't support it because he does not generally support any state or city acting as a sanctuary and resisting Federal laws.

Apparently he does not see any difference between refusing to enforce Constitutional laws and refusing to enforce unconstitutional laws.

Definition of a RINO.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by oneoclock View Post
    I asked my ( Republican ) state senator to sponsor, support, and pass this bill. Response from his office is that he can't support it because he does not generally support any state or city acting as a sanctuary and resisting Federal laws.

Apparently he does not see any difference between refusing to enforce Constitutional laws and refusing to enforce unconstitutional laws.

Definition of a RINO.
    Who is your Senator? Is it Aument or Martin?
    Last edited by vfinnell; May 11th, 2021 at 09:59 PM.
    Val W. Finnell, MD, MPH | Pennsylvania Director, Gun Owners of America | 703-321-8585

Definition of a RINO.
    Pathetic. It is his duty to enforce the Supreme law of the land and resist all laws that contravene it.

Name and shame. It's time he finds a new line of work. He doesn't seem to understand his job.
    I am not a lawyer.

Email I just got from him last evening, just saw this morning, wish I had more notice!

Event for Right to Bear Arms Protection Act (SB 624)

Public is welcome to attend

Date: May 12, 2021

Time: 10 AM * 11 AM

Legislators Attending:

Senator Doug Mastriano * Emcee and prime sponsor of SB 624
    Senator Cris Dush * Co-author of SB 624
    Others by invitation
    Guest Speakers:

Erich Pratt

Erich Pratt is the Senior Vice President of Gun Owners of America, and currently serves on the GOA Board. Erich has appeared on numerous national radio and TV programs such as NBC*s Today Show, MSNBC, CNN, CBS, OANN and Fox Cable News. His columns have appeared in newspapers across the country, including USA Today. In addition to authoring a book, Bearing Arms: Our Rights, Our Duties & Our Freedoms, he is the author of a civil government textbook, The Constitutional Recipe for Freedom.

Antonia Okafor

Antonia Okafor Cover is a pastor's wife, mother, 2nd Amendment advocate, and believes in empowering women and minorities through gun ownership. In 2017, Antonia became the founder of EMPOWERED 2A, a national organization that educates and equips women to seek empowerment through the Second Amendment. She is also a national spokesperson and the Director of Outreach for Gun Owners of America. She is the host of Bulletproof, a podcast that covers faith, firearms, and empowerment, on the Ricochet Podcast Network.

Dr. Val Finnell

Colonel (Dr.) Val W. Finnell, USAF Ret. is the Pennsylvania Director for Gun Owners of America, spearheading GOA*s work within the Keystone State. Val has been a stalwart defender of the right to keep and bear arms since the 1990s. In 1998, he was elected as the first president of the Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL), the premier gun rights organization in the Commonwealth of Virginia. VCDL was instrumental in making Virginia a *shall issue* state and continues its mission to the present day.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Definition of a RINO.
    I see you're in SE PA. Last time I spoke in person to a Rep from SEPA, Chester County I believe, he had the same wavering in his blue-learning district because "If he doesn't get elected, he can't fight".

Well you've been elected, NOW FIGHT. Screw your career goals, do your job.
    Last edited by alpacaheat; May 12th, 2021 at 09:33 AM.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast