Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Apolacon Township, Pennsylvania
    (Susquehanna County)
    Age
    74
    Posts
    5,374
    Rep Power
    17498884

    Thumbs down A two-fer from the Turds hb 1306 & HB 1315

    A pair of losers offered in the House by a pair of losers. Someone please tell Sanchez that we submit to "background checks" in lieu of waiting periods under federal law.

    Regular Session 2021-2022
    House Bill 1306
    Short Title: An Act amending Title 18 (Crimes and Offenses) of the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes, in firearms and other dangerous articles, further providing for sale or transfer of firearms.
    Prime Sponsor: Representative SANCHEZ
    Last Action: Referred to JUDICIARY, April 30, 2021 [House]
    Memo: Establishing a 72-Hour Waiting Period for all Firearm Transfers
    https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs...type=B&bn=1306
    We need a person to explain to Driscoll that subject is covered under existing federal law and such firearms must be serialized if and when they're ever transferred to another person. Enacting and attempting to enforce the same law at the state level wastes resources.
    Regular Session 2021-2022
    House Bill 1315
    Short Title: An Act amending Title 18 (Crimes and Offenses) of the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes, in firearms and other dangerous articles, providing for serial numbers for homemade firearms and for the offense of possession of do-it-yourself semiautomatic weapons prohibited; and, in trade and commerce, providing for the offense of unlawful advertising of do-it-yourself semiautomatic weapons.
    Prime Sponsor: Representative DRISCOLL
    Last Action: Referred to JUDICIARY, April 30, 2021 [House]
    Memo: Serial Numbers for Untraceable Firearms
    https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs...type=B&bn=1315

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South Central, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    316
    Rep Power
    8456431

    Default Re: A two-fer from the Turds hb 1306 & HB 1315

    I wouldn't worry too much about any bills introduced. The House is defunct and dilusiolal. Nancy Pelosi's little own personal fiefdom. Now, having said that, everything that goes on in the House should be watched closely.
    μολων λαβε

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Apolacon Township, Pennsylvania
    (Susquehanna County)
    Age
    74
    Posts
    5,374
    Rep Power
    17498884

    Default Re: A two-fer from the Turds hb 1306 & HB 1315

    Quote Originally Posted by tlnzz1 View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about any bills introduced. The House is defunct and dilusiolal. Nancy Pelosi's little own personal fiefdom. Now, having said that, everything that goes on in the House should be watched closely.
    UMMMMM - This isn't about Pelousy or the US House of Representatives. These are bills offered in the House of Representatives of the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. So if you're interested in keeping what we have, you should be contacting your representative and sometimes your Senator in the General Assembly to advise them to oppose measures like this.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    upper black eddy, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    2935603

    Default Re: A two-fer from the Turds hb 1306 & HB 1315

    time to get a state constitution amendment for recall of elected officials pushed thru. time to scrape the turds off the bottom of the Septic system
    every day i add more names to the list of people whose mothers should have swallowed them

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South Central, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    316
    Rep Power
    8456431

    Default Re: A two-fer from the Turds hb 1306 & HB 1315

    Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    UMMMMM - This isn't about Pelousy or the US House of Representatives. These are bills offered in the House of Representatives of the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. So if you're interested in keeping what we have, you should be contacting your representative and sometimes your Senator in the General Assembly to advise them to oppose measures like this.
    Yep. My bad. I'll go stand in a corner for a while.
    μολων λαβε

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    (Columbia County)
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: A two-fer from the Turds hb 1306 & HB 1315

    Quote Originally Posted by pacomdiver View Post
    time to get a state constitution amendment for recall of elected officials pushed thru. time to scrape the turds off the bottom of the Septic system
    I'm concern about all the amending attempts of the PA constitution. Last year it was Marcy's Law. This time it's three constitutional issues on the primary election ballot. Two of them may help gun rights by limiting the Governor's power to initiate and maintain a state of emergency. However I'm concerned that one day we might find a state constitutional amendment calling for semi auto bans and magazine limitations. Even though two of the current ballot questions may help us limit Wolf's power this time, I don't like them messing with the state constitution. They are using ballot initiatives that can cause serious harm to our rights if voter cheating and voter apathy persist.
    Last edited by eagleclaw; May 2nd, 2021 at 01:54 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ercildoun, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    4,599
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: A two-fer from the Turds hb 1306 & HB 1315

    Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    A pair of losers offered in the House by a pair of losers. Someone please tell Sanchez that we submit to "background checks" in lieu of waiting periods under federal law.



    We need a person to explain to Driscoll that subject is covered under existing federal law and such firearms must be serialized if and when they're ever transferred to another person. Enacting and attempting to enforce the same law at the state level wastes resources.
    Is that dirty Sanchez?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •