Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Why is PA different from NJ, MD, NY?

There are 2 kinds of states: Those with heavy organized crime corruption in government, and those that recognize the rights of the citizens.

Not a lot of Mafia influence in PA, except for Philadelphia. Guess which city is always trying to infringe gun rights?

NY, NJ. . . . famous for their massive organized crime families.

Until Heller, which jurisdiction had no gun rights at all? Washington DC. Do the math.

It's not a coincidence. Look at the crime families that California sends to Congress. Look at NJ sending Menendez back to Congress AFTER he was convicted of taking bribes, which was set aside on a technicality (sure, he took the money and gifts, but the statute was a little vague about what kinds of graft were really bad).
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    There are 2 kinds of states: Those with heavy organized crime corruption in government, and those that recognize the rights of the citizens.

Not a lot of Mafia influence in PA, except for Philadelphia. Guess which city is always trying to infringe gun rights?

NY, NJ. . . . famous for their massive organized crime families.

Until Heller, which jurisdiction had no gun rights at all? Washington DC. Do the math.

It's not a coincidence. Look at the crime families that California sends to Congress. Look at NJ sending Menendez back to Congress AFTER he was convicted of taking bribes, which was set aside on a technicality (sure, he took the money and gifts, but the statute was a little vague about what kinds of graft were really bad).
    Not to sidetrack too much.
    But there is (or was) a small, meaningless, hard to find, town in NJ, for which there is absolutely no reason to go there unless you are part of organized crime (aka Mafia).
    So to have friends and family find this town; the Mafia made certain there are signs on major NJ highways and interstates giving directions to the town.

I forget the name of the town. But I think in may have been in the Boonton area. And there have been youtube videos and online articles giving this exact explanation for the signs.

Anyone recall the name of the town ?
    --ET

Don't worry, it won't be for long. Every asshole and their brother is moving here from NYC. I've run into three new families in my community in the last month. They need to pass a law that if you ruin your state you have to stay their until it's fixed or you die.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

PickingPA Guest

Front plates are suddenly EVERYWHERE

The shift from red to purple happens at the local level first. If it can be blocked there, it will have an uphill battle.

Area Committeeman are the key. Vet them and vote accordingly.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    Don't worry, it won't be for long. Every asshole and their brother is moving here from NYC. I've run into three new families in my community in the last month. They need to pass a law that if you ruin your state you have to stay their until it's fixed or you die.
    Yup, from the Poconos to Bucks County it is all New Yorkers escaping their shytehole that they created, and I will bet they will vote the same way here.#dontmakePANYorNJ

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jeff View Post
    Yup, from the Poconos to Bucks County it is all New Yorkers escaping their shytehole that they created, and I will bet they will vote the same way here.#dontmakePANYorNJ
    Lansdale got a NY fresh-transplant mayor a couple years ago. He likes to pontificate about BLM and making the police force "more diverse," but pays no attention to the fact that traffic is so bad that sometimes it takes 15 minutes to cross town. He also had no pontifications when a black lady was shot to death in the boro in November 2020.

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jeff View Post
    Bear in mind there are some New York exiles like me that escaped the place after seeing the idiocy of the Democrat machine there.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post

Not a lot of Mafia influence in PA, except for Philadelphia.
    Maybe not in 2021, but Pittsburgh through Warren and even up into western NY used to be a major Mafia corridor until not too long ago. My family on my dad's side had a few members involved over the years and there are a lot of anecdotes floating around family gatherings still

(Lancaster County)

Why not talk to them and switch them to our side?

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    Why not talk to them and switch them to our side?
    There is very little switching anyone to anyone else's side these days in this country. Everybody's dug in. We think they're morons, and I'm sure they think the same of us.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast