Reading the news the other day I was aghast at some of the headlines.

1. LeBron James: You're next.

2. A NYT's journalist suggested the GOP only "imagined" rioters looted cities in 2020.

3. Kamala Harris said climate change is the root cause of the border crisis.

4. The View cohost (what's her name) said the officer in Columbus should have fired his HG into the air.

5. I think it was either CNN or MSNBC where someone on the news panel suggested the officer in Ohio should have shot the teen in her leg.

These are just the ones I remember off the top of my head.

Recall what T.E. Lawrence said to Sherif Ali after Ali killed Lawrence's acquaintance because the man drank from his (Ali's) well. Get That? A man was killed for taking a drink of water ... in the desert.

"... so long as the Arabs fight tribe against tribe, so long they will be a little people, a silly people ..."

Tribalism is a big part of the problem in our nation today. It's in politics, the media, education and almost everywhere. It's also active on both the Right and the Left.

Yes, we have indeed become a silly people. One need look no further for the evidence than the measure of a person in the 21st century is now based upon the number of "likes" they receive for something they posted on a social media platform.

Sigh.