Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Exclamation Scam shop -jungle ammo

We should just start a list thread.
    Had a cust start to get suckered but had the brains to ask me to look at it just did not look right.
    All the classic signs, no addr, no CC and has everything. Hosted in Cameroon
    https://jungle-ammo.com/
    I love-
    Buy a gun online without worrying about credit card fees, shipping charges, long delivery times, and whether or not we actually have the gun in stock. Seems like a no-brainer, but we have yet to meet another online gun retailer who can say the same thing.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Berks County)

Default Re: Scam shop -jungle ammo

I'm really digging the reviews for the hk sp5, they are redundant and obviously not real. HK owners don't talk like that.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I'm really digging the reviews for the hk sp5, they are redundant and obviously not real. HK owners don't talk like that.
    Hunt.M * February 10, 2021

I cry at the range every time I shoot a bullet.. Amazing gun

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    We should just start a list thread.
    Had a cust start to get suckered but had the brains to ask me to look at it just did not look right.
    All the classic signs, no addr, no CC and has everything. Hosted in Cameroon
    https://jungle-ammo.com/
    I love-
    These types of sites are getting better and better. If I were new to firearms and not real familiar with the internet I could easily see this and buying into it. Having spent god knows how many hours on legit gun sites it gives off a shady vibe to me, but I can see how a newer person would totally buy into it. Not many typos, says all the right things, seems like a professional site, relatively cool name. Proper descriptions for the guns and the reviews aren*t all 5 stars. The prices of the things I checked out weren*t to good to be true. The copyright at the bottom says 2008-2020 makes it seem like they have been around a while.

I put something in the cart and went to the check out page but no further. The give aways that it is a fake site I see are

1. It does not seem to ask for a ffl. Maybe it goes into that on the next page but I am not checking that far. Most gun sites have an ffl checker and I can*t find anything like that on the site. I could see a new buyer who doesn*t understand the ffl process still falling for this though. Not to mention if you are buying a non firearm from the site.

3. The payment methods is the big tipoff. Zelle, cash app and bitcoin. Pay and send them a picture of the payment before they send the gun.

As you said, no credit card= scam.

I also like some of the pictures they posted with the testimonials. The pictures don*t quite work with the description.

CAVEAT EMPOR ! Let the buyer beware !