Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Anthony's Firearm Warehouse

Does anyone have any experience with Anthony's Firearm Warehouse (West Virginia)? I bought a few items on backorder. Springfield Saint Edge in Sept, and (2) 1,000 rounds of 5.56 ammo (Sept and Nov). None have arrived. They make you pay full price to backorder anything (but it is discounted from what street prices are). Online reviews are mixed with a lot of complaints but seem to get resolved with refunds.

I get the same exact "we haven't forgotten about you" email every Monday. I know in we are in very tough times buying firearms and ammo. Springfield confirmed they are currently 9-12 months behind, so I am not panicking. Just hoping someone out there can put my mind at ease. Thanks in advance.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Anthony's Firearm Warehouse

Not busting on Anthony's and never heard of them...... But in general if you have anything on backorder from last year from ANY dealer you will never see it. At least for the price you bought it for. Get your money back ASAP (if you can).

Just for fun. What did you pay for 1,000 rounds of 5.56?

(Lehigh County)

The fact they are sending you regular updates and you know the backlog time on the Saint, sounds positive to me. Not as sure about the two cases of ammo, but it will be interesting to see as long as you can afford to wait...
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Chester County)

$390 including shipping. Priv Partizan, including ammo can.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jeff View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with Anthony's Firearm Warehouse (West Virginia)? I bought a few items on backorder. Springfield Saint Edge in Sept, and (2) 1,000 rounds of 5.56 ammo (Sept and Nov). None have arrived. They make you pay full price to backorder anything (but it is discounted from what street prices are). Online reviews are mixed with a lot of complaints but seem to get resolved with refunds.

I get the same exact "we haven't forgotten about you" email every Monday. I know in we are in very tough times buying firearms and ammo. Springfield confirmed they are currently 9-12 months behind, so I am not panicking. Just hoping someone out there can put my mind at ease. Thanks in advance.
    They were at the Morgantown WV show this past spring. Everyone else there had jacked up prices for NIB both mechanical sight and optics ready basic Smith and Wesson MP15's except Anthony's. They had a new in box optics ready for $700 plus tax came with one mag. Gotta respect them for that. I said what the heck and bought it. They still made a bit on it, but did not gouge me. I saw other dealers there selling the same model for $950 and up. Whenever I go to WV shows I will be sure to look for them.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by TSimonetti View Post
    They were at the Morgantown WV show this past spring. Everyone else there had jacked up prices for NIB both mechanical sight and optics ready basic Smith and Wesson MP15's except Anthony's. They had a new in box optics ready for $700 plus tax came with one mag. Gotta respect them for that. I said what the heck and bought it. They still made a bit on it, but did not gouge me. I saw other dealers there selling the same model for $950 and up. Whenever I go to WV shows I will be sure to look for them.
    Thanks for the input. Makes me have a little faith in them. I just wish I would get some movement in my firearm order, or at least my ammo!

(Chester County)

I waited long enough. 21 months for a firearm (Saint Edge rifle) with ZERO movement in my place. 21 and 19 months for 2 different 5.56 ammo (PPU). I was 1st in the queue for both of them. They said checks will take 3-4 weeks to process. We will see and I will update.

(Chester County)

After almost 3 months of waiting for my "no questions asked, 100% refund", I still have not received my refund checks. Week after week I get "we are sorry, something unavoidable happened, but I promise your refund will be sent (fill in the blank)". At this point I have no faith I will ever get my money back without legal / political action. I bet Democrat politicians would LOVE to be able to expose them.

That's unfortunate. I'd reach out to your bank to see what your options are.

But I had an order from sportsman guide on back order for a solid year before they filled it. But they didn't charge me until they filled it.

(Chester County)

These crooks charge you full price on an order that they have ZERO intention of fulfilling then never refund it. I tell you what, I will sell you a $75,000 car for only $60,000. Pay me now and as soon as one magically appears in my lot, I will send it to you. I paid by CC, but it was 2 full years ago.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast