Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default EVP LaPierre admits under oath that he did not disclose Bankruptcy plans to the Board

NRA EVP LaPierre admits under oath that he did not disclose Bankruptcy plans to the Board of Directors or that he had fired the Treasurer/CFO
    https://taitnra.substack.com/p/keepi...-dark-thoughts
    "...The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded...It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force."
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: EVP LaPierre admits under oath that he did not disclose Bankruptcy plans to the B

20 years ago I complained to friends that Wayne had been in office too long. This mess was bound to happen. I hope he's charged, convicted of any charges that may be filed against him, and serves time in prison.

(Columbia County)

Default Re: EVP LaPierre admits under oath that he did not disclose Bankruptcy plans to the B

Quote Originally Posted by TonyF View Post
    20 years ago I complained to friends that Wayne had been in office too long. This mess was bound to happen. I hope he's charged, convicted of any charges that may be filed against him, and serves time in prison.
    The best thing the NRA can do is the force Wayne to resign or retire. Criminal charges will only result in Wayne dropping a dime on everyone else who got theirs and got away with it. if this was a criminal offence I'm sure the media would have been all over it and the NY AG would have been encouraging the feds to file charges.

Like it or not the NRA is still the main pro gun rights lobbying group on capitol hill.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    The best thing the NRA can do is the force Wayne to resign or retire. Criminal charges will only result in Wayne dropping a dime on everyone else who got theirs and got away with it. if this was a criminal offence I'm sure the media would have been all over it and the NY AG would have been encouraging the feds to file charges.

Like it or not the NRA is still the main pro gun rights lobbying group on capitol hill.
    Just to be clear, I don't want to see the NRA and its members suffer anymore damage which is why my hope is for LaPierre and whomever else was involved in the corruption to suffer the consequences.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by TonyF View Post
    Just to be clear, I don't want to see the NRA and its members suffer anymore damage which is why my hope is for LaPierre and whomever else was involved in the corruption to suffer the consequences.
    Tony,
    A agree with you - we need to end this legal distraction with internal corruption issues and get the NRA back focused on protecting our rights.
    "...The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded...It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force."
    Marko Kloos 2007

Wayne should have been replaced over twenty years ago. I've had dealings with him and he is petty and duplicitous. His actions have severely damaged the reputation of the NRA.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by My Username View Post
    Wayne should have been replaced over twenty years ago. I've had dealings with him and he is petty and duplicitous. His actions have severely damaged the reputation of the NRA.
    Agree!
    Marko Kloos 2007