Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 22LR Carry

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: 22LR Carry

The attempt to insult by using the term "Fudd" (you're spelling it wrong, BTW) is just as absurd as the argument that 22 is a good choice for self defense.

I don't think you understand what a Fudd actually IS, because nothing here is even remotely close to "Fudd-think".

The whole premise of this thread reminds me of something like you claiming that a Volkswagen Beetle is a GREAT choice for an off-road wilderness adventure trek vs literally every other purpose-built off road vehicle ever built - just because there's documented evidence that TWO PEOPLE have actually succeeded in somewhat accomplishing the task - only needing to be towed out by 4x4s at the very end.
    And learning that you drive a Volkswagen Beetle.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    I didn't try to "prove" anything, just illustrating absurdity by being absurd.

I don't know what you do for a living, but it's obviously not data analysis. You didn't "prove" anything by spouting your interpretation of one table from one article. Why are you so triggered by an opposing opinion? If you're really as fragile as your last post suggests, you should stay off the interwebz and retreat to a safe space. Is your name-calling worth a whack from the banhammer?
    im fragile? hardly and my posts are anything but retreating in nature. you're strategy here is so transparent it is sad... you try to interpret the same data i found and failed miserably with your first post so then you resort to quips and desperate examples (like your cop video), get smacked again, and now you "feel bad for me" and want to advise me.

sad.

oh btw i have been an engineer (BS ME drexel, MS EE upenn) for over 20years and my first job was target effects of small caliber weapons up to 155mm (and DE devices) at picatinny arsenal for the US Army....

mic drop bitch.

(Allegheny County)

LOL

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    LOL
    and threatens with a ban... typical cancel-culture liberal way to deal with losing. too easy.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    LOL
    Double LOL. "mic drop bitch". There's no coming back from that!

In Boston from 2010 to 2015, there were 221 gun homicides.

Research suggests that one change could have lowered that number by 40 percent: smaller bullets.

A study last year, published in JAMA Network Open, examined the type of weapon used in every fatal and nonfatal shooting in the city. It found that * regardless of the time of day, the number of wounds or the circumstances of the crime * the size of the bullet affected which gunshot victims lived and which ones died.

Mic drop Birthing people!!
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

I'm thinking about starting another pointless thread. Maybe .223 for whitetails? How about .45 vs 9mm? We could even do Glock vs 1911. I think any of them could get an easy 20 pages.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    im fragile? hardly and my posts are anything but retreating in nature. you're strategy here is so transparent it is sad... you try to interpret the same data i found and failed miserably with your first post so then you resort to quips and desperate examples (like your cop video), get smacked again, and now you "feel bad for me" and want to advise me.

sad.

oh btw i have been an engineer (BS ME drexel, MS EE upenn) for over 20years and my first job was target effects of small caliber weapons up to 155mm (and DE devices) at picatinny arsenal for the US Army....

mic drop bitch.
    Yes, fragile. Are you this thin-skinned at work too, screaming "moron" and "idiot" at coworkers who disagree with your shaky conclusions, and strutting around after your "mic drop bitch"?

And dude, nobody threatened to ban you. I merely asked if if your tirade was worth it, because such name-calling usually results in a time-out here. You really should calm down.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    and threatens with a ban... typical cancel-culture liberal way to deal with losing. too easy.
    LOL!

I'm not a moderator - I resigned that post years ago.

You're a strange dude. Not even sure how you would have interpreted what I posted as "threatening", even IF I were still a mod.

I don't know why you started this thread.
    You've been hostile to everyone who dared say anything you don't want to hear from the very beginning.

I don't really understand it.

(Allegheny County)

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast