Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SWPA, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    872
    Rep Power
    18482235

    Default Bob Casey Co-Sponsors Feinstein's AWB

    https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-...sylvania%22%7D

    I doubt they look at them, but email, or write him and tell him what you think. Not like it'll get read anyways but he should know that he disgusts me as both a countryman and a human being.
    F*#K THE ATF

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey
    Posts
    1,844
    Rep Power
    11374607

    Default Re: Bob Casey Co-Sponsors Feinstein's AWB

    I think there is a discussion thread with some of Casey's anti-second amendment replies to some of the members here.
    Regardless, It is frustrating that Casey is basically in cosponsor-bed with the senators from California, New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey on this bill.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Blair County, Pennsylvania
    (Blair County)
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    5622136

    Default Re: Bob Casey Co-Sponsors Feinstein's AWB

    old bob almost never pops his head up i think he is going to run for gov or higher .

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bucks Cty, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Age
    67
    Posts
    5,825
    Rep Power
    21474856

    Default Re: Bob Casey Co-Sponsors Feinstein's AWB

    Quote Originally Posted by mmi View Post
    old bob almost never pops his head up i think he is going to run for gov or higher .
    And Dominion will *elect* him
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    In a college town, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    20459844

    Default Re: Bob Casey Co-Sponsors Feinstein's AWB

    He can suck a bag of dicks...filled with bags of dicks, on a trailer full of bags of dicks. Then shove said bags of dicks up his ass.

    I will not comply.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: Bob Casey Co-Sponsors Feinstein's AWB

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodwanderer View Post
    He can suck a bag of dicks...filled with bags of dicks, on a trailer full of bags of dicks. Then shove said bags of dicks up his ass.

    I will not comply.
    You don't have to comply, none of us do. They're playing the long game; after a generation or 2 they'll have all of our current guns (or as many as they can get) through various means and no one else will have been able to buy them.
    -Brandon

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    (Columbia County)
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Bob Casey Co-Sponsors Feinstein's AWB

    Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    You don't have to comply, none of us do. They're playing the long game; after a generation or 2 they'll have all of our current guns (or as many as they can get) through various means and no one else will have been able to buy them.
    Not only will the supply dry up with a ban on manufacture of new semi autos like the 90s ban; but the prices of the ones in existence that are still legal will go thought the roof. Likely $3000-5000 for a standard pre ban AR 15. In addition some versions of the new AWB bans allow owners to keep over ten round mags possessed before the ban date, but they ban the transfer of them. That means the owner can't legally sell or even give them away.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Philly Burbs, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Bob Casey Co-Sponsors Feinstein's AWB

    Print at home and give them the finger. The 2nd shall not be infringed. Illegitimate President means zero compliance.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    In a college town, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    20459844

    Default Re: Bob Casey Co-Sponsors Feinstein's AWB

    Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    Not only will the supply dry up with a ban on manufacture of new semi autos like the 90s ban; but the prices of the ones in existence that are still legal will go thought the roof. Likely $3000-5000 for a standard pre ban AR 15. In addition some versions of the new AWB bans allow owners to keep over ten round mags possessed before the ban date, but they ban the transfer of them. That means the owner can't legally sell or even give them away.
    All i can say is good luck enforcing the ban of transfer. Im pretty sure it didnt stop anything during the 90s AWB, and its kind of hard to track something that isnt serialized, has no paper trail, and can be made at home with a 3D printer

    And if they try to force “registration” for ones owned pre ban, well they can just piss up a rope or come and take them.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Eastern PA, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Posts
    1,210
    Rep Power
    20845284

    Default Re: Bob Casey Co-Sponsors Feinstein's AWB

    Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    You don't have to comply, none of us do. They're playing the long game; after a generation or 2 they'll have all of our current guns (or as many as they can get) through various means and no one else will have been able to buy them.
    We are playing the longer game...and have the means to prove and show its our game to lose. Gun control is a ruse...its dead as a door nail. Just because some flunkie in Congress or a state house wants gun control, doesn't mean its going to happen. Look at all the gun control that has been passed in NJ, NY, CT, CO, WA, CA, OR MD...yet everyone I know who has stuff they shouldn't still does. Not only...but those states with law on the books to register rifles...non compliance, is the name of the game, since we are talking about the long game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. They looking for Co-Sponsors
    By Shadow Heart in forum Pennsylvania
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: March 16th, 2011, 01:22 PM
  2. Tiahrt co-sponsors HR197
    By Warpt762x39 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: March 31st, 2009, 09:52 AM
  3. Colliers Sportsmen, I need sponsors.
    By turkeytoes in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: August 17th, 2006, 04:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •