Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Bob Casey Co-Sponsors Feinstein's AWB

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-...sylvania%22%7D

I doubt they look at them, but email, or write him and tell him what you think. Not like it'll get read anyways but he should know that he disgusts me as both a countryman and a human being.
    F*#K THE ATF

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Default Re: Bob Casey Co-Sponsors Feinstein's AWB

I think there is a discussion thread with some of Casey's anti-second amendment replies to some of the members here.
    Regardless, It is frustrating that Casey is basically in cosponsor-bed with the senators from California, New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey on this bill.

(Blair County)

old bob almost never pops his head up i think he is going to run for gov or higher .

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mmi View Post
    old bob almost never pops his head up i think he is going to run for gov or higher .
    And Dominion will *elect* him
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

He can suck a bag of dicks...filled with bags of dicks, on a trailer full of bags of dicks. Then shove said bags of dicks up his ass.

I will not comply.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwanderer View Post
    He can suck a bag of dicks...filled with bags of dicks, on a trailer full of bags of dicks. Then shove said bags of dicks up his ass.

I will not comply.
    You don't have to comply, none of us do. They're playing the long game; after a generation or 2 they'll have all of our current guns (or as many as they can get) through various means and no one else will have been able to buy them.
    -Brandon

(Columbia County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    You don't have to comply, none of us do. They're playing the long game; after a generation or 2 they'll have all of our current guns (or as many as they can get) through various means and no one else will have been able to buy them.
    Not only will the supply dry up with a ban on manufacture of new semi autos like the 90s ban; but the prices of the ones in existence that are still legal will go thought the roof. Likely $3000-5000 for a standard pre ban AR 15. In addition some versions of the new AWB bans allow owners to keep over ten round mags possessed before the ban date, but they ban the transfer of them. That means the owner can't legally sell or even give them away.

(Bucks County)

Print at home and give them the finger. The 2nd shall not be infringed. Illegitimate President means zero compliance.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    Not only will the supply dry up with a ban on manufacture of new semi autos like the 90s ban; but the prices of the ones in existence that are still legal will go thought the roof. Likely $3000-5000 for a standard pre ban AR 15. In addition some versions of the new AWB bans allow owners to keep over ten round mags possessed before the ban date, but they ban the transfer of them. That means the owner can't legally sell or even give them away.
    All i can say is good luck enforcing the ban of transfer. Im pretty sure it didnt stop anything during the 90s AWB, and its kind of hard to track something that isnt serialized, has no paper trail, and can be made at home with a 3D printer

And if they try to force “registration” for ones owned pre ban, well they can just piss up a rope or come and take them.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    We are playing the longer game...and have the means to prove and show its our game to lose. Gun control is a ruse...its dead as a door nail. Just because some flunkie in Congress or a state house wants gun control, doesn't mean its going to happen. Look at all the gun control that has been passed in NJ, NY, CT, CO, WA, CA, OR MD...yet everyone I know who has stuff they shouldn't still does. Not only...but those states with law on the books to register rifles...non compliance, is the name of the game, since we are talking about the long game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast