Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: OnLine Renewal

(Delaware County)

Default OnLine Renewal

I tried a few times has anyone had success using the online to renew their Carry? Does not seem to let me upload the images required.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: OnLine Renewal

Thanx 4 da tip off, went to the Sheriff's site https://delawarepa.permitium.com/ccw...ittype=renewal
    Found it OK, have to establish an account with e/ml log in & PW. I did note that the size limit on uploads was 5 M, didn't specify each or combined, but i would assume combined. Had no issues, gave'm LTCF, DMV & Voter Reg. Wanted front & back of everything you upload, fee is only $20 + 5 juice. You can print out the whole 2 page packet & confirmation receipt at the end. Hardest part I had was give'm a decent signature with da Mouse, LOL!!
    There is a an order tracking link at the end 4 u to sign into your account to chk status
    Hopefully not 2 long on the turn around, mine is up in May, but Wolf had an extension to the end of June!

Good Luck!!

(Delaware County)

Online renewal application submitted and fee paid 4/19/21. Txt and email acknowledgement same date.
    4/28/21, rec'd txt & email notification that application was incomplete, even though recv'd documented confirmation all three front & back copies of req'd documents were successfully uploaded. emailed permitium and called sheriff's office to inquire on same, no real answer provided by permitium as to snafu?? Re-uploaded exact same documents as before & prayed & waited.
    Re-sent email to permitium on 4/29 asking why confirmation of 4/19 was fubar?? No response
    5/19/21 recv'd txt & email confirmation from permitium that renewal application was approved
    5/20/21 went online to order tracker & got first available appointment to go to sheriff's office to pick up renewed LTCF for 5/27/21
    Total time turnaround = 39 days. I suppose not bad given prevailing climate.
    Not a fan of permitium, though. Make sure the order tracker shows all ur uploads listed regardless of wat it says on your printed out application copy

(Delaware County)

Not too bad at all. I am glad to hear the online process is better. I have my license expiring in September and was nervous about delays. I will renew online 60 days prior in July.

(Allegheny County)

My Utah expires in Aug.
    I got a letter today that it also can be done online
    Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by SingSecondNavy83 View Post
    Online renewal application submitted and fee paid 4/19/21. Txt and email acknowledgement same date.
    4/28/21, rec'd txt & email notification that application was incomplete, even though recv'd documented confirmation all three front & back copies of req'd documents were successfully uploaded. emailed permitium and called sheriff's office to inquire on same, no real answer provided by permitium as to snafu?? Re-uploaded exact same documents as before & prayed & waited.
    Re-sent email to permitium on 4/29 asking why confirmation of 4/19 was fubar?? No response
    5/19/21 recv'd txt & email confirmation from permitium that renewal application was approved
    5/20/21 went online to order tracker & got first available appointment to go to sheriff's office to pick up renewed LTCF for 5/27/21
    Total time turnaround = 39 days. I suppose not bad given prevailing climate.
    Not a fan of permitium, though. Make sure the order tracker shows all ur uploads listed regardless of wat it says on your printed out application copy
    Renewed online. Submitted application on 5/27. Received notification of approval 10:30am today. First thought was 26 days is not too bad from a timing perspective.Then, I went online at 11am to schedule an appointment to pick up my permit. First available date was Monday July 26th.
    Of every one hundred men in battle, ten should not even be there. Eighty, are nothing but targets. Nine are the real fighters, we are lucky to have them since they make the battle. Ah, but the one—one is the Warrior—and he brings the others home. —Heracletus

(Delaware County)

Applied online 7/16 and was approved 8/13. There was nothing about making an appointment for pickup. Just go to the sherrif's office. Took about 30mins between taking photo and waiting for processing.
    See you again in 5 years