Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Elk County)

Default Re: Refusal to Cooperate With Federal Un Constitutional Gun Laws

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Trump tried that with sanctuary cities and the Federal courts put a the brakes on that idea.
    That was then. Despite all the dozens of federal justices appointed by Trump, not sure what they'd do with Dopey Joe Bidet's regime in place.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

The next time a few states secede, they need better PR. Put a black lesbian conservative in as first president of the new confederacy, and claim that secession is necessary because the USA never had a black lesbian as president. The media will be confused. And don't call it "the Confederacy", call it something like "The Reparations Nation of Equity", or maybe "Oprahville".
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Jefferson County)

Trump tried that with sanctuary cities and the Federal courts put the brakes on that idea.
    Liberalist judges against a conservative action with the Trump thing. Liberalist judges will again side with liberal policy, allowing the government to withhold from states acting with conservative actions.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    No, withhold all Federal funding the subject states normally receive.

Noah
    Southern States didn't want to pay a federal tax on gasoline, so the Federal Govt. withheld road maintenance funding.

Been going for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

There is a movement around the country under an organization called the 10th Amendment Center to exclude local enforcement of Federal Gun laws in the same manner the communist left uses to create sanctuaries for illegal invaders. More than a dozen states have either passed or are in the process of passing laws making it illegal to cooperate with the current federal tyranny when it comes to unconstitutional gun laws.

https://tenthamendmentcenter.com/

Sounds like a good idea. I think at some point if things don't get better we will need to declare the idea of these united 50 states null and void and go our separate ways peacefully.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    Southern States didn't want to pay a federal tax on gasoline, so the Federal Govt. withheld road maintenance funding.

Been going for years.
    And from my here*s of driving around the country, southern roads are a lot better and kept a lot cleaner.

(Bradford County)

There are now - 11? - states that have completely legalized recreational weed in clear opposition to Fed law. Then there is the sanctuary city issue as well as particular states i.e. NY or CA which are in most ways legalizing (or at least, legitimizing) illegals also in clear opposition to Fed law. There is no reason states can not do the same thing in terms of firearm law. If challenged the entire mess would (or should) end up before SCOTUS which would then - to my admittedly non-lawyer self - create a very difficult situation, because the inconsistency would be overtly glaring. Just being optimistic I guess.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    There are now - 11? - states that have completely legalized recreational weed in clear opposition to Fed law. Then there is the sanctuary city issue as well as particular states i.e. NY or CA which are in most ways legalizing (or at least, legitimizing) illegals also in clear opposition to Fed law. There is no reason states can not do the same thing in terms of firearm law. If challenged the entire mess would (or should) end up before SCOTUS which would then - to my admittedly non-lawyer self - create a very difficult situation, because the inconsistency would be overtly glaring. Just being optimistic I guess.
    yes.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    Unfortunately, I think the ATF has much bigger toys. And at the end of the day, I think at least half of cops care more about their pensions than our gun rights.
    Sheriffs are elected. We can take away their pension by voting them out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12