Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Fedex shooting

(York County)

Default Re: Fedex shooting

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/146658...on-scott-hole/

====
    In his March arrest, Keenan said Hole was "placed on immediate detention mental health temporary hold by Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department."

"A shotgun was seized at his residence," Kennan added. "Based on items observed in the suspects bedroom at that time, he was interviewed by the FBI in April 2020."

Following that interview, Keenan said "No Rationally Motivated Violent Extremism (RMVE) ideology was identified during the courts of the assessment and no criminal violation was found."

The shotgun was then "returned to the suspect", Keenan said.
    ====
    Employee Levi Miller told the Today show that his friend saw a man trying to thwart the shooter.

"My friend at the time witnessed a man who was not part of the incident but also pulled out a gun from his truck to try and engage the shooter and he died because of it," Miller said.
    ====
    It was confirmed this morning that the shooting only lasted for one to two minutes.

In police dispatch audio initially published by Heavy, the suspect was described as a "white male wearing a hat" or hoodie and carrying a rifle type weapon.

The suspect was found dead after shooting himself in the head about 10 to 15 minutes after cops were first called to the bloodbath.

Cops later confirmed the suspect had a .223 rifle, according to the audio.

At least one rifle was confirmed, with police looking into reports of a second weapon.

However, according to the initial dispatcher call, police believed there were two rifles.

"We have the suspect here inside it looks like. Looks like he has a gunshot wound to the head. Two rifles here," an officer said in the audio.

One witness said that he was unable to see the shooter's face in detail, but claimed he was holding an AR and started shouting before six shots were fired "rapidly."
    ====

All news reports are subject to correction for accuracy - Take them with a grain of salt - small or large amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Also says he was known to the FBI -

"In March 2020, the suspect*s mother contacted law enforcement to report he might try to commit *suicide by cop*. The suspect was placed on an immediate detention mental health temporary hold by the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department. A shotgun was seized at his residence. Based on items observed in the suspect*s bedroom at that time, he was interviewed by the FBI in April 2020. No Racially Motivated Violent Extremism (RMVE) ideology was identified during the course of the assessment and no criminal violation was found. The shotgun was not returned to the suspect."
    LOL so I guess that's their criteria now. If you're bat-crap-crazy and want to kill people, it's cool, as long as you don't own a copy of The Turner Diaries or have a Confederate flag.

(Susquehanna County)

If Hole was placed in a temporary mental health hold, how did his evaluation turn up no threat especially when his family knew he was prone to violence?

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Mifflin County)

Any pics of the shooter out there yet ???

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 57springer View Post
    Any pics of the shooter out there yet ???
    Yeah. Google his name.
    I'm not going to help promote him.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Yeah. Google his name.
    I'm not going to help promote him.
    I won't post his picture either, but after Googling his picture, tell me there's not a resemblance.

deliverance.jpg

Pretty much^^^^

Its a shame when your own government uses mentally ill people to further their agenda.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post
    His naivete often got him in trouble. He often trusted the wrong advisors. His expectation of compentency and loyalty was naive.
    The cognitive dissonance is strong in the masses.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    If Hole was placed in a temporary mental health hold, how did his evaluation turn up no threat especially when his family knew he was prone to violence?
    Yeah, they should always base their findings on what other people say about you and not what the evaluation reveals.

(thick sarcasm)

Sometimes the system doesn't work as well as we hope, but it's better than the alternative where you are deemed guilty of something based on what other people (who may be lying) say about you.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Yeah, they should always base their findings on what other people say about you and not what the evaluation reveals.

(thick sarcasm)

Sometimes the system doesn't work as well as we hope, but it's better than the alternative where you are deemed guilty of something based on what other people (who may be lying) say about you.
    Like Trump being against the 2A?

Well, at least we have Biden as the alternative, to save us from the gun-grabber orange-man. (thick sarcasm)

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast