Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Fedex shooting

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Fedex shooting

So I guess we can rule out racism and him targeting Sikhs. if anything he was targeting the 10% "other". As long as they were not black we are good.

Members of Indianapolis’ tight-knit Sikh community joined with city officials to call for gun reforms Saturday as they mourned the deaths of four Sikhs who were among the eight people killed.
    About 90% of the workers at the FedEx warehouse near the Indianapolis International Airport are members of the local Sikh community,
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/fedex-sho...ly-bought-guns

(Lancaster County)

So he didn't seek out specific victims?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Could you dumb this down for me? I encountered quite a few Asian Indians on the job and I actually asked one of them what he puts on his job application for race. His response was, "Asian". And those that I encountered were certainly not from the wealthy caste, they were minions who came here for a better life. The situation that they left never entered the discussions as it did with the African immigrants that I encountered, I asked them a few questions on where they left and why. I also asked them if they hated the white man and they all said, "NO!"
    Well, the Indians I worked with were all Electrical engineers. They all went to elite universities. This was many years ago also. 1980's to 2000's. Back then, the lower caste Indians couldn't afford to even come to the US. They also married women of the same status. I'd estimate the household income of these folks was in the 200K range. This was back in 2000. An example, one of the guy's sons got an offer for a Presidential scholarship at UVA. Everything paid. Room on the Lawn at UVA. A big honor. And....it was only 80 miles away. He complained that he had to pay for Harvard because they only offered need based scholarships. My daughter was not even accepted at UVA. Our friendship kind of cooled after that.

(Bucks County)

I had a friend that was from India and he would get mad when they refereed to them as Asians. I know India is technically in Asia but to Indians "Asian" means everyone east of them.

For race he would just put down Indian. When I asked if he wrote dot Indian or whoo-whoo Indian he just laughed. He was a decent guy.

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    I had a friend that was from India and he would get mad when they refereed to them as Asians. I know India is technically in Asia but to Indians "Asian" means everyone east of them.

For race he would just put down Indian. When I asked if he wrote dot Indian or whoo-whoo Indian he just laughed. He was a decent guy.
    Many Indians are members of the Caucasian race.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Every true “African American” I have ever met has a strong dislike for American born black people.
    So...would that make them racist?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    Well, the Indians I worked with were all Electrical engineers. They all went to elite universities. This was many years ago also. 1980's to 2000's. Back then, the lower caste Indians couldn't afford to even come to the US. They also married women of the same status. I'd estimate the household income of these folks was in the 200K range. This was back in 2000. An example, one of the guy's sons got an offer for a Presidential scholarship at UVA. Everything paid. Room on the Lawn at UVA. A big honor. And....it was only 80 miles away. He complained that he had to pay for Harvard because they only offered need based scholarships. My daughter was not even accepted at UVA. Our friendship kind of cooled after that.
    For lower caste Indians and Africans et al to come here legally is quite a task. It is costly and takes a lot of time. And those who come in that way are very appreciative of our country and our way of life, all of them that I met seemed like very good people. The Africans didn't talk too much about it but said that the political strife over there is what made them leave.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Could you dumb this down for me? I encountered quite a few Asian Indians on the job and I actually asked one of them what he puts on his job application for race. His response was, "Asian". And those that I encountered were certainly not from the wealthy caste, they were minions who came here for a better life. The situation that they left never entered the discussions as it did with the African immigrants that I encountered, I asked them a few questions on where they left and why. I also asked them if they hated the white man and they all said, "NO!"
    Why do you always need Cliff Notes and ask for the dummies version? You're no dummy. You are a better person than the one you like to portray.

(Chester County)

I vote that Walleye is a dummy.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by BobFromBucks View Post
    Why do you always need Cliff Notes and ask for the dummies version? You're no dummy. You are a better person than the one you like to portray.
    Cliff Notes because of my attention deficit disorder.
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    I vote that Walleye is a dummy.

I wrote the book, 'Dummies for Dummies'.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast