Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fedex shooting

Default Re: Fedex shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Carnes View Post
    Like Trump being against the 2A?

Well, at least we have Biden as the alternative, to save us from the gun-grabber orange-man. (thick sarcasm)
    Always weird when apparently smart people tell us "anything is better than a Republican who's only 95% in agreement with me." Turns out, a Democrat who's 0% in agreement with you is worse.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Chester County)

More than likely he's been prescribed and has been using psychotropic drugs since grade school. You know, those drugs that have been proved to make troubled people violent. The FBI had this kid tagged and were waiting to use him at the right time just like that Parkland kid.

Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Here comes the preferred narrative, that didn't take too long...MSM has to tie it all together, even when it's not.

"Coroners released the names of the victims late Friday, a little less than 24 hours after the latest mass shooting to rock the U.S. Four of them were members of Indianapolis' Sikh community. The attack was another blow to the Asian American community a month after six people of Asian descent were killed in a mass shooting in the Atlanta area and amid ongoing attacks against Asian Americans during the coronavirus pandemic."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/reports-m...044829185.html

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    FedEx doesn't allow workers to have cell phones.

Not true, at least in the seven terminals I've been at. Only two of those terminals had security at the gate, for authorized vehicles, and at the employee entrance, and one was a hub, which I'm thinking the one was when considering the time of the shooting. The other five, one needed just a FedEx badge to enter. Hubs are where packages get transferred from trailer to trailer before going to final terminal.

If Hole was a former employee, and there was no manned security at this facility, Hole must have piggybacked to get through an employee entrance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    Here comes the preferred narrative, that didn't take too long...MSM has to tie it all together, even when it's not.

"Coroners released the names of the victims late Friday, a little less than 24 hours after the latest mass shooting to rock the U.S. Four of them were members of Indianapolis' Sikh community. The attack was another blow to the Asian American community a month after six people of Asian descent were killed in a mass shooting in the Atlanta area and amid ongoing attacks against Asian Americans during the coronavirus pandemic."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/reports-m...044829185.html
    Four out of 8 were Sikhs and the articles I read said the terminal employed a lot of them. I'd be interested to see what the percentage is - I'm guessing it's about half. It'll still be reported as a hate crime against Asians though.
    NRA Life Member

(Mercer County)

What is the deal with attacking the Sikhs? I don't know anything about them. Google claims, "Sikhism is a monotheistic religion that originated in the 15th century in the Punjab region of the Indian subcontinent." Are these guys in any way related to the Allah Snackbar crowd?

Tim

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by tim0477 View Post
    What is the deal with attacking the Sikhs? . . . Are these guys in any way related to the Allah Snackbar crowd?
    No. Not even close. Completely different.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Always weird when apparently smart people tell us "anything is better than a Republican who's only 95% in agreement with me." Turns out, a Democrat who's 0% in agreement with you is worse.
    But principles..... It*s the 100% perfect candidate or nothing for them.

I would love to have the 100% perfect candidate but unfortunately that person does not exist. Heck I am not the 100% perfect candidate for myself because I realize that in politics situations arise where I may find myself in a position to vote for things that I would rather not because that*s the way things sometimes go.

Trump was obviously not perfect, but I would feel a lot better right now about a democratic house and democratic Senate with Trump in there to act as a check on their power. Instead we have Biden/Harris who are ready to sign whatever anti laws might get through Congress.

It may be that the Democrats don*t have enough support to get anything through to Biden. But then again there is a strong possibility that they might.

I do know that with Trump as president we would not be worrying about the filibuster being removed for laws, we would not be worried about the dems stacking the Supreme Court, we would not be worried about the admission of Washington D.C in an attempt to stack the Senate with more democratic senators.

I do know that with Trump as president there would be a much greater chance that any anti 2nd bills reaching the presidency would be vetoed.

yeah, Biden/Harris is so much better. I also expect Biden to step down after two years. This would make Harris the president. She then benefits from the incumbency effect and has the realistic potential to be our president for 10 years. Even if new gun control does not get passed Trump not getting elected sets the foundation for the future where the democrats may well have the house, the votes they need in the Senate and..... they already have the presidency.

Yep, we sure punished Trump for not being perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by oldengineer View Post
    Four out of 8 were Sikhs and the articles I read said the terminal employed a lot of them. I'd be interested to see what the percentage is - I'm guessing it's about half. It'll still be reported as a hate crime against Asians though.
    India is in Asia and people from India have been classified as Asians in America for decades. It might not be what a lot of people think of when they think Asian, but technically Indians are considered Asian Americans and how they would identify on the census.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_people

The 2000 and 2010 U.S. Census Bureau definition of the Asian race is: "people having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent (for example, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam)".[52]

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast