Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fedex shooting

Default Re: Fedex shooting

Morals, and parenting, and society in general, have all fallen apart. Only conclusion I can draw.

(Chester County)

Sounds like another "let it happen to further the agenda" shooting. It's become a regular practice at this point. Like I said before the government has no concern for the lives of you, your family, your neighbors of your town or state as long as they can use them to further their agenda. They will kill or let you be killed as long as it suits their purposes.
    Last edited by JenniferG; April 16th, 2021 at 05:03 PM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    The reported suspect, Brandon Scott Hole...nothing comes up in internet searches and no social media, which is odd for a 19-year old.

Also, none of the reports describe him.

All very suspicious.
    Perhaps scrubbed which is why it took all day for an id.

(York County)

AP: Suspect in mass shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility was former employee
    Indianapolis FedEx shooting
    by: FOX59 Web - Updated: Apr 16, 2021 / 04:05 PM EDT
    https://fox59.com/news/indianapolis-...edex-facility/

Authorities have identified the suspect in a shooting at an Indianapolis FedEx facility as 19-year-old Brandon Scott Hole of Indiana.

Two law enforcement officials briefed on the matter provided the identity to The Associated Press. The investigators are searching a home in Indianapolis associated with Hole and have seized evidence, including desktop computers and other electronic media, the officials said. The officials could not discuss the matter publicly and spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity.

Hole is a former FedEx employee. FedEx spokesperson Bonny Harrison released the information Friday. She says company officials can’t speculate on a motive but are working closely with investigators.

====================================

It seems to me a general failure to prevent disputes or to settle them equitably?
    Or companies are abandoning the welfare of their employees in pursuit of profit?
    Or more crazy people are getting jobs???

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Sounds like another "let it happen to further the agenda" shooting. It's become a regular practice at this point. Like I said before the government has no concern for the lives of you, your family, your neighbors of your town or state as long as they can use them to further their agenda. They will kill or let you be killed any as long as it suits their purposes.
    Who needs enemies when you got US.Gov?
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    Who needs enemies when you got US.Gov?

I've been waiting for an hour to use that.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post

Lol

Prepare for the neg rep onslaught from the sycophants.

Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post
    AP: Suspect in mass shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility was former employee
    Indianapolis FedEx shooting
    by: FOX59 Web - Updated: Apr 16, 2021 / 04:05 PM EDT
    https://fox59.com/news/indianapolis-...edex-facility/

Authorities have identified the suspect in a shooting at an Indianapolis FedEx facility as 19-year-old Brandon Scott Hole of Indiana.

Two law enforcement officials briefed on the matter provided the identity to The Associated Press. The investigators are searching a home in Indianapolis associated with Hole and have seized evidence, including desktop computers and other electronic media, the officials said. The officials could not discuss the matter publicly and spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity.

Hole is a former FedEx employee. FedEx spokesperson Bonny Harrison released the information Friday. She says company officials can*t speculate on a motive but are working closely with investigators.

====================================

It seems to me a general failure to prevent disputes or to settle them equitably?
    Or companies are abandoning the welfare of their employees in pursuit of profit?
    Or more crazy people are getting jobs???

Also says he was known to the FBI -

"In March 2020, the suspect’s mother contacted law enforcement to report he might try to commit “suicide by cop”. The suspect was placed on an immediate detention mental health temporary hold by the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department. A shotgun was seized at his residence. Based on items observed in the suspect’s bedroom at that time, he was interviewed by the FBI in April 2020. No Racially Motivated Violent Extremism (RMVE) ideology was identified during the course of the assessment and no criminal violation was found. The shotgun was not returned to the suspect."

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    Lol

Prepare for the neg rep onslaught from the sycophants.
    Haha.

The thing is, THAT is the kind of thinking that is what gets red flag laws passed.
    If people on "our side" are thinking this, what do you thing Biden and his fan club think about locking people up who have not yet committed a crime?

Scary shit.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Trump: I like taking guns away early. Take the guns first, go through due process second.
    His naivete often got him in trouble. He often trusted the wrong advisors. His expectation of compentency and loyalty was naive.

But like most crimes, those committed by criminals-with-guns can NOT be prevented except by MASSIVE VIOLATION of the FREEDOM underlying our very founding. Choosing Dangerous Freedom over Safe Servitude was a sane and necessary perspective, then and now.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast