Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fedex shooting

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: When It Absolutely, Positively Has To Be Murdered There Overnight

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    Too many guns?
    guy in the gym said something along these lines this morning because of the shooting. He said there's no reason anyone should have a room full of guns, and anyone who does is probably unstable. I looked at him and said what does the number of guns have to do with it, a shooter is going to carry and use at the same time what maybe two? he only has two hands so having a room full of guns isn't relevant. He disagreed another person ignorant to facts no matter how simply they are laid out.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    guy in the gym said something along these lines this morning because of the shooting. He said there's no reason anyone should have a room full of guns, and anyone who does is probably unstable. I looked at him and said what does the number of guns have to do with it, a shooter is going to carry and use at the same time what maybe two? he only has two hands so having a room full of guns isn't relevant. He disagreed another person ignorant to facts no matter how simply they are laid out.
    MSM Conditioning
    It*s almost impossible to cure
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    Too many guns?
    I choked on that one ! What does too many guns means ? Un-Realistically 1 maybe 2 at the most , And a lot more at home in the safe ,.And the point is this guy was not balanced and more than likley showed displays of being mentally off to others in his family ,Condolences to all at Fedex !

Here comes another push for gun control.
    I'm a Rep Virgin

Default Re: Fedex shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    New terminology?
    Not really. MASCAL is a radio pro-word to alert everyone in the 1st Responder chain (all the way back to the Emergency Rooms) that there's gonna be a bunch of bleeding bodies to deal with real soon.

Has the name of the murderer been published yet?

(Northumberland County)

Are we betting on AR, hi-cap pistol, 80%, or all the above?

Possibly the ubiquitous full-semi-auto 80% AR pistol, just so we check all the right boxes.

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rural Ruger View Post

Possibly the ubiquitous full-semi-auto 80% AR pistol, just so we check all the right boxes.
    With a brace of course.

What a coincidence.

(Bucks County)

I read that one so called witness said the shooter had a submachine gun or automatic weapon. As someone stated earlier in this thread, FedEx is a gun free zone, they have surveillance cameras everywhere and no guns are allowed on their property whatsoever.
    Jesus is Lord !

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rural Ruger View Post

Don*t forget easily concealable. You know those AR pistols are tiny and can be hidden almost anywhere.

Stuart

(Bucks County)

INDY MASS SHOOTING: 9 DEAD IN SHOOTING AT FEDEX FACILITY IN INDIANAPOLIS

*I see a man come out with a rifle in his hand and he starts firing and he starts yellin* stuff that I could not understand,*

Couldn't understand?

Allah Akbar maybe?

Police: 8 dead in shooting at FedEx facility in Indianapolis

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) * A gunman killed eight people and wounded several others before killing himself in a late-night shooting at a FedEx facility near the Indianapolis airport, police said, in the latest in a spate of mass shootings after a relative lull during the pandemic. Five people were hospitalized after the Thursday night shooting, according to police. One of them had critical injuries, police spokesperson Genae Cook said. Another two people were treated and released at the scene. FedEx said people who worked for the company were among the dead. A witness told WTHR-TV that he was working inside the building when he heard gunshots. *I see a man come out with a rifle in his hand and he starts firing and he starts yellin* stuff that I could not understand,* Levi Miller said. *What I ended up doing was ducking down to make sure he did not see me because I thought he would see me and he would shoot me.* The shooter wasn't immediately identified, and investigators were in the process of conducting interviews and gathering information. Cook said it was too early to tell whether the shooter was an employee at the facility. *We*re still trying to ascertain the exact reason and cause for this incident,* she said. It was the latest in a recent string of mass shootings across the U.S. Last month, eight people were fatally shot at massage businesses across the Atlanta area, and 10 died in gunfire at a supermarket in Boulder, Colorado. It was at least the third mass shooting this year in Indianapolis alone. Five people, including a pregnant woman, were shot and killed in January, and a man was accused of killing three adults and a child before abducting his daughter during at argument at a home in March.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast