Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Smile SMITH & WESSON COMPACT 22 LR EVERY DAY CARRY ! EDC

Got this sought after firearm from KFG- 2 day delivery even though they said 7-10 days. Came with a S&W Knife,S&W Flashlight ,Extra Mag and Carry case .Wife and me got to shoot it this morning Flawless accurate and a fun shooter,Also scored Winchester 22 lr ammo 525 brick and WWB 9mm 200 round box . Great Day !
    Last edited by MARINE DIVISION TWO; April 18th, 2021 at 06:52 AM.

(Susquehanna County)

Default Re: SMITH & WESSON COMPACT EVERY DAY CARRY ! EDC

Congrats! I hope they serve you long and well!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: SMITH & WESSON COMPACT EVERY DAY CARRY ! EDC

I was shopping for Shield Plus and they 2 available, 1 with the S&W knife & flashlight and the other one came with a S&W cleaning kit and was $30 cheaper so I choose that one. I was carrying a Sig P365XL and was very happy with that but when I tried the Shield Plus I realized I found my new EDC!!!

(Delaware County)

Default Re: SMITH & WESSON COMPACT 22 LR EVERY DAY CARRY ! EDC

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    Got this sought after firearm from KFG- 2 day delivery even though they said 7-10 days. Came with a S&W Knife,S&W Flashlight ,Extra Mag and Carry case .Wife and me got to shoot it this morning Flawless accurate and a fun shooter,Also scored Winchester 22 lr ammo 525 brick and WWB 9mm 200 round box . Great Day !
    Sounds like an AWESOME day, congrats!

(Philadelphia County)

can you share more about your compact 22lr as an EDC?
    i have been running 22LRs into my EDC rotation with summer/ lighter clothing upon us... my choices are LCP2 22lr, p17, compact 22lr, LCR snub22, LCRx 3inch 22LR
    in general rotating EDC is somewhat stupid, since ideally i would think you use one/ get proficient with one, but nonetheless here i am.

i typically carry velocitors when i am going to carry 22lr; recently scored some punch personal defense 22lr but no experience with it just yet.

I just picked up a used one not to long ago. Same setup with light and knife. Having trouble finding a good holster for it. It*s comparable to the size of the shield. Maybe slightly bigger.

I shot trash ammo and it ran great. I love the little pilinker just for the fact that I can get ranger time without breaking the bank.

I payed a bit more then I cared to for a used gun, however in today*s market I would say it was fair.

Prob my favorite .22 so far... congratulations on your find
    ΑΣΦ

Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    can you share more about your compact 22lr as an EDC?
    i have been running 22LRs into my EDC rotation with summer/ lighter clothing upon us... my choices are LCP2 22lr, p17, compact 22lr, LCR snub22, LCRx 3inch 22LR
    in general rotating EDC is somewhat stupid, since ideally i would think you use one/ get proficient with one, but nonetheless here i am.

i typically carry velocitors when i am going to carry 22lr; recently scored some punch personal defense 22lr but no experience with it just yet.
    I tried the S&W Compact in my Desantis mini slide,Scabbard OWB, IWB in a Uncle mikes all comfortably fit well and this S&W even though its the wifes I CC it and you dont even know its on you . It also has the ambi-dextrous saftey which I like and we aslo got 2 more mags for this gun . Highly Recommend it ! I had th LCP ll 22lr recently and sold it mainly it functioned well,but If I went to draw to quickly I found that I dont palm it well and would drop out of my big hands . The P-17 is interesting but not for CC ,range yeah but for dependability the S&W Compact is my winner .

(Philadelphia County)

nic taylor at taylor tactical has 14+1 mag follower/ spring kits for the factory mags; recently picked up a compact 22lr and bought a [5] pack of the kit. great upgrade!