Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    (Clearfield County)

Default Re: Biden to Announce EO Package on Gun Control Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by SgtRecon View Post
    Sooooo... The ATF agent who is surely trolling this and other gun sites just added your and everyone else's Five Seven to the list, We all as a group must be mindful of what we broadcast as common sense to a senseless world
    Waste of a list, the 5.7 cartridge is pretty shit unless you need armor penetration and actually have AP ammo.

(Columbia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Handyandy View Post
    Seriously. Give me a reason to vote republican. Until then, I'll vote in support of the ideology that best supports my rights.
    Reason number 1: The are the only thing separating us from gun bans
    Reason number 2 : Third parties rarely have a chance to win in presidential elections
    Reason number 3: Lower taxes, better border and illegal immigration control

Show me a pro gun third party candidate that has a reasonable chance to win and I will consider voting for that person.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    Reason number 1: The are the only thing separating us from gun bans
    Reason number 2 : Third parties rarely have a chance to win in presidential elections
    Reason number 3: Lower taxes, better border and illegal immigration control

Show me a pro gun third party candidate that has a reasonable chance to win and I will consider voting for that person.
    Give them a reasonable chance then, vote for them. Your approach is literally what's holding them back.
    To disarm the people...[i]s the most effectual way to enslave them."

(Columbia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Handyandy View Post
    Give them a reasonable chance then, vote for them. Your approach is literally what's holding them back.
    Why should I throw away my vote on a third party candidate that few voters ever heard of before and is who only polling at about 1%.

I should also add the 4th reason, and that is the situation we have now. Nancy as speaker, Chucky as Senate leader , Sloppy Joe in the white house and and Kamala as VP and tie breaker if the Senate votes 50-50. All of them would approval of a total gun ban if they would get away with it.

(Lackawanna County)

According to the White House:

The Justice Department, within 60 days, will publish model “red flag” legislation for states.

The Justice Department, within 60 days, will issue a proposed rule to make clear when a device marketed as a stabilizing brace effectively turns a pistol into a short-barreled rifle subject to the requirements of the National Firearms Act.

The Justice Department, within 30 days, will issue a proposed rule to help stop the proliferation of “ghost guns.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...j-gun-control/

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

(Bradford County)

"The Justice Department, within 60 days, will issue a proposed rule... stabilizing brace effectively turns a pistol into a short-barreled rifle...

The Justice Department, within 30 days, will issue a proposed rule to help stop the proliferation of *ghost guns.*

Proposals are just that, proposals. What is MUCH more concerning is the true believer he nominated for ATF head. Better hope that nomination goes down in flames fast.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Lackawanna County)

I applaud these measures to control the non-sheep.

The sooner they become outright tyrannical, perhaps America will wake up.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

(York County)

Default Re: Gun bans inbound tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    Curb gun violence by inciting 75 million gun owners into acts of....................................violence

start down this road and these fuckwits wont like where it leads them....
    Yep, going to make Jan. 6th look like a walk in the park. There’s not enough police, feds and national guard in DC should a million armed gun owners show up to say FU (properly masked for covid mind you).
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by qmcorps View Post
    According to the White House:

The Justice Department, within 60 days, will publish model *red flag* legislation for states.

The Justice Department, within 60 days, will issue a proposed rule to make clear when a device marketed as a stabilizing brace effectively turns a pistol into a short-barreled rifle subject to the requirements of the National Firearms Act.

The Justice Department, within 30 days, will issue a proposed rule to help stop the proliferation of *ghost guns.*

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...j-gun-control/
    With the addition of a flaming anti-gunner to the ATF, a rubber stamp Congress (Politburo) and a deceiving SCOTUS that will bury us all, this is just the intro to a full ban attempt. Take it to the bank....they are hellbent on making PAFOA and friends overnight felons
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    With the addition of a flaming anti-gunner to the ATF, a rubber stamp Congress (Politburo) and a deceiving SCOTUS that will bury us all, this is just the intro to a full ban attempt. Take it to the bank....they are hellbent on making PAFOA and friends overnight felons
    I welcome the thought that the Federal Government will make millions upon millions of formerly law abiding citizens into felons for a piece of property they own.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast