Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Mercer County)

Default NW PA - Gathering of Like Minded Folks- Sat 10 April 3:00PM Meadville

I'll post notification of yet another gathering of like minded folks..But I don't except any Poofa attendees or for 2A people to get off their dead asses.

(But, I'll add, there is an extremely small number of the total members here who are actively involved in the real world in the Fight for the 2A)

This month we expect, once again, political action groups, patriot groups, political parties, and one 2A group.

I have not reached out to any sportsmen clubs for this month because after trying a few local clubs for a couple months, I never heard back from any of the fucking Fudds. Fuck them. Hopefully all this gun control shit passes and their sniper rifles and mass destruction shotguns become a target for the anti gunners.

As an FYI, I am all for the proposed gun control laws. I want everything to pass and signed into law. Maybe then people will feel the pain and get involved.

The topic this month is Ham Radio and is sponsored by a III% group. We might also have a couple folks getting back into the SASO push with the GOA.

(Berks County)

Default Re: NW PA - Gathering of Like Minded Folks- Sat 10 April 3:00PM Meadville

Good luck with your gathering. The time is nigh and we should do the same in SEPA.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness