Hello all

Once again Delaware is much more concerned with decent people and our guns, mags ect than dealing with real criminals and issues often for fear of being called racist. Racism does not pull triggers or rob people. Liberals need to focus on Wilmington "Murdertown USA" while removing the log in their eyes instead of the speck in the eye of decent gun owners. One idea they introduced was a "permit to purchase" God forbid someone have to know the three branches of government to vote though. Now if you have carry permit then you are exempt ( which i do) for NOW most people apply get them in DE but they have much more costs and and hoops to jump through to get one. This may change one day. The issue I directly am wondering is mag capactiy. This is a good one. They want to limit mag capacity to 17 rounds which covers lots of guns and I think all police carry firearms with that # of rounds or less. Well I have AR-15 rifles and have never seen a 17 round mag. I know they have the 10,15,20,30 and hi cap. Well the only one that will fit here is the 15 rounds. Apparently they are not giving an exemption to those who own them already. So i have in laws in PA hence where they will be ( cant believe this one) but was wondering if anyone can reccommend some good 15 round mags? I have many pmags and they are good but not sure if they make a 15 or not. Thanks