Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Frank Tait (lprgcfrank) is running for the NRA Board of Directors - again

I'm starting to build a network to support my write-in campaign for the NRA Board of Directors. Please sign up and share with those that want to see the NRA reformed - New leadership, smaller board, term limits, transparency and ACCOUNTABILITY!
    https://taitnra.substack.com/p/why-u...e-for-campaign
    "...The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded...It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force."
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Frank Tait (lprgcfrank) is running for the NRA Board of Directors - again

Good luck Frank. You have my vote.

Shouldn't we have received the ballot by now? I just got the April Rifleman issue and it's not in it.

Bill

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Frank Tait (lprgcfrank) is running for the NRA Board of Directors - again

Quote Originally Posted by wew3 View Post
    Good luck Frank. You have my vote.

Shouldn't we have received the ballot by now? I just got the April Rifleman issue and it's not in it.

Bill
    Ballots will come in the May issue as I understand it.
    Frank
    "...The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded...It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force."
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Mercer County)

What's your stand on Wayne?
    The oracle is in. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by MOUNTAINORACLE View Post
    What's your stand on Wayne?
    It is long past time for Wayne to go.
    Also the executive committee, executive council, audit and finance committee board members since they hot us into this mess with the NY AG and the US Attorney in DC.

(Delaware County)

Frank you have my vote.
    What do I need to do once I recieve the ballot, just write your name on the write in vote section.
    I am a life member so my vote should count.😁

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by vetter3006 View Post
    Frank you have my vote.
    What do I need to do once I recieve the ballot, just write your name on the write in vote section.
    I am a life member so my vote should count.��
    Thank you. You need to write in my name and city and state on the write in portion Frank C Tait Wayne PA
    ALso - please only vote for candidates that support getting rid of Wayne - as far as I know I'm the only one.
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Montgomery County)

Sorry my membership expires tomorrow or I would write you in. I have given up on the NRA

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by rob m View Post
    Sorry my membership expires tomorrow or I would write you in. I have given up on the NRA
    Thanks- I've heard that way too often. GOtta rebuild credibiity and the only way to do that is Wayne must go!
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by lprgcFrank View Post
    Thanks- I've heard that way too often. GOtta rebuild credibiity and the only way to do that is Wayne must go!
    Seems everyone feels Wayne must go except those at the top and himself keeping him there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast