Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: NEW S&W Shield PLUS

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I kept wanting to post this, but decided not to, but since you can't stop...

I fucking DESPISE this reply - and I see it ALL the time.

Yes, they know you own "A" gun. No fucking SHIT!
    That's great - they know. It's also NOT THE POINT.

They don't know ALL the guns - they don't need to know all the guns.
    I fail to understand why this is so difficult for some people to grasp.
    That is the fucking point. You think if they start confiscating guns that they're going to care how many you fucking have? If they decide they're taking your gun(s), all they need to know is that you own "A" fucking gun. People post enough info on this board on a regular basis that it wouldn't take any effort to track someone down. You think being a member here hasn't put you, or me, or free, on a list? C'mon, EM, you're smarter than that.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    That is the fucking point. You think if they start confiscating guns that they're going to care how many you fucking have? If they decide they're taking your gun(s), all they need to know is that you own "A" fucking gun. People post enough info on this board on a regular basis that it wouldn't take any effort to track someone down. You think being a member here hasn't put you, or me, or free, on a list? C'mon, EM, you're smarter than that.

I'm not a moron. I KNOW they know I own guns.
    The "point" is that they don't know WHAT guns I own - or how many.

If I was trying to be super secretive, I wouldn't be posting here, or posting pictures of guns.
    The "point" isn't to be off the radar - the "point" is that they don't know what I own beyond what I have bought at a shop which has a paper trail.

Not sure how many more times I can repeat the "point" to make it understandable.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

If I was trying to be super secretive, I wouldn't be posting here, or posting pictures of guns.
    The "point" isn't to be off the radar - the "point" is that they don't know what I own beyond what I have bought at a shop which has a paper trail.

Not sure how many more times I can repeat the "point" to make it understandable.
    In a world where confiscation is the order of business, just knowing you have a gun, any gun, is all they need to know. That makes your "point" moot. It doesn't matter if you bought it at your LGS and there's a 4473, or if you bought an upper from PSA and showed it in the Gun Pics thread here. How many is immaterial. What type is immaterial. If the goal is to get rid of all guns, you've already provided them with what they need to track you down. They'll take the ones they know about and all the other ones they didn't.

(Allegheny County)

SO!! anyway... I can't wait so see how much below MSRP these will be in about 6 months

Quote Originally Posted by JDA58 View Post
    SO!! anyway... I can't wait so see how much below MSRP these will be in about 6 months

LOL. What were we talking about again? Oh yeah. I'll reserve judgement until I get a chance to try one, but I doubt it will make me change my mind about my P365. Mrs Ronin has a Shield. Maybe she'll want to upgrade.

(Wayne County)

Just seems some folks like to argue...their minds wont be changed...just saying.
    Small hand made batches of beef jerky...Mountain Meats and More on Face Book

(Philadelphia County)

i was just in claytons around noon and they had 1 left... sold 2 or so this AM, for those interested

Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    i was just in claytons around noon and they had 1 left... sold 2 or so this AM, for those interested
    Tanner's said they were getting 25 without the safety and 10 with. They were taking orders as of yesterday.

(Allegheny County)

MSRP is $553
    I've seen them advertised for $530.
    Tombstone Tactical has them for $500.
    I'm sure the price will come down further in time.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Lancaster County)

I was just at the Officer Store near Coatesville yesterday and they had one on display and possibly four? in stock. Price was $479 as I recall. I handled one and it felt very good in my medium-large sized hand.

*edited to add* I forgot to say, the trigger on this gun felt much better than the original Shield that I previously traded for my current Glock 48. I would seriously consider this gun if I were in the market for a new concealed carry firearm.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast