Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: NEW S&W Shield PLUS

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Paper trail would be my guess.
    yeah i love how EVERYONE seems to forget what got Snowden in so much trouble... newsflash, if you own a cellphone, THEY KNOW.

THEY KNOW EVERY FUCKING THING YOU HAVE SAID OR YOUR COMPANY HAS SAID WHILE SAID CELLPHONE WAS NEAR - AND IT IS LOGGED.

and with the post... you are hiding nothing. just smoke and mirrors.

let me continue the thread hijack by saying the whole assault on 2A is also a fucking scam, a distraction because...

they dont need conventional weapons - they are WAY more evolved than bullets - has the past year taught everyone nothing?
    has tiktok and facebook taught everyone nothing?
    just imagine if they decided to UP the lethality rate of this 'virus' - what would your gun do?

your gun protects you from your neighbor, nothing more. (which is alot, esp in Philly)
    but what the fuck?

doesnt mean i dont want them, doesnt mean i wont carry them, doesnt mean i dont want to spoon every fucking gun i own at night.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    yeah i love how EVERYONE seems to forget what got Snowden in so much trouble... newsflash, if you own a cellphone, THEY KNOW.

THEY KNOW EVERY FUCKING THING YOU HAVE SAID OR YOUR COMPANY HAS SAID WHILE SAID CELLPHONE WAS NEAR - AND IT IS LOGGED.

let me continue the thread hijack by saying the whole assault on 2A is also a fucking scam, a distraction because...

they dont need conventional weapons - they are WAY more evolved than bullets - has the past year taught everyone nothing?
    just imagine if they decided to UP the lethality rate of this 'virus' - what would your gun do?

your gun protects you from your neighbor, nothing more. (which is alot, esp in Philly)
    but what the fuck?

doesnt mean i dont want them, doesnt mean i wont carry them, doesnt mean i dont want to spoon every fucking gun i own at night.
    Can't disagree with a lot of what you said. But they want to ban guns so that tells me one thing... There is still plenty of power left in them. Otherwise why would they be trying so hard.

(Allegheny County)

but what the fuck?

If you say so.
    Not sure how they would know about a gun you buy unless that eavesdropping cell phone is also a mind reader.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    If you say so.
    Not sure how they would know about a gun you buy unless that eavesdropping cell phone is also a mind reader.
    it never isnt listening and they can "hive" together forming massive listening nets... think about that. are you never talking guns/ never talking 2A rights/ never voicing opposition with buddies or family?

hey i do! whatever. buy what you want, esp while you can.
    is it a "threat" to them?....

i see it more like they prefer sick levels of absolute domination (likening to new regs in CA themeparks banning screaming on rollercoasters now bc "covid') vs being an actual threat.

they wont use guns and bullets like i said they dont have to, they are more evolved than that; all of this (anti free speech, upside down world, trans humanism, anti 2A) is just about sodomizing and destroying the gorgeous wonder that 1776 created... it is about defiling and destroying something beautiful (remember that scene in Fight Club) - exactly that.

but fuck... fight. wouldnt do anything but, fuck em.

(Allegheny County)

it never isnt listening and they can "hive" together forming massive listening nets... think about that. are you never talking guns/ never talking 2A rights/ never voicing opposition with buddies or family?

hey i do! whatever. buy what you want, esp while you can.
    is it a "threat" to them?....

i see it more like they prefer sick levels of absolute domination (likening to new regs in CA themeparks banning screaming on rollercoasters now bc "covid') vs being an actual threat.

they wont use guns and bullets like i said they dont have to, they are more evolved than that; all of this (anti free speech, upside down world, trans humanism, anti 2A) is just about sodomizing and destroying the gorgeous wonder that 1776 created... it is about defiling and destroying something beautiful (remember that scene in Fight Club) - exactly that.

but fuck... fight. wouldnt do anything but, fuck em.
    Maybe we're thinking two different things.
    Most people who respond with something like you did, seem to the that the "no paperwork guy" thinks that nobody will know that he owns ANY guns if he just pays cash for them.

I'm a no paperwork guy (long guns), but I know that they know I own guns - I don't care. They just don't need to know HOW MANY and WHAT guns I own.
    And unless that phone can read minds, they don't know what I bought.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Palerider View Post
    Intrigued. I own both the Shield upgraded with an Apex trigger and Glock 43X. Even my medium size hands I prefer the Glock*s grip width. I can s hoot the Glock better when shooting fast and interested to see how the Shield will feel getting a little fatter.

Really love the advancements the manufactures keep delivering. This range of pistols is making my M&P gen 1 compact essentially obsolete.
    I sold my first Gen Shield. Fit my hand ok but didn't like shooting it.

Definitely thinking about replacing it with the 43X. I can get the blue label pricing. But now this new Shield looks intriguing

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by tallbump View Post

Definitely thinking about replacing it with the 43X. I can get the blue label pricing. But now this new Shield looks intriguing
    I hear you. Everything is a compromise with these pistols. I didn*t get rid of Shield as it conceals better than the 43X under light clothing like a t shirt but I bet the new Shield will be a better shooter with the larger grip.

Quote Originally Posted by tallbump View Post

Definitley go with the Glock 43X !

(Wayne County)

Interesting thread. I've been considering trading out my warm weather carry for a different compact. Current is about 30 years old and .380, 12+1. Small, decent capacity, fits my hand well, but is brutal to shoot. It is for emergency use ONLY...not a fun range toy.

What my main question is tho, why all the sudden with Taurus coming up as a comparison to S&W? Has Taurus become respectable in the manufacturing process, or am I missing a joke? Haven't done much pistol shopping in a while, so this thread has me wondering. Next thing I know I'll be hearing y'all praising Hi Points...(Yeah, I looked at a few some years back. Seemed okay for the price, but the lack of capacity turned me off. Just wanted a cheap 9 for when I didn't want to take my good-uns out and about).

Sorry for the thread drift, but being in the market, you may have opened up avenues to persue besides S&W, Ruger and CZ...again, unless I missed the joke...that happens sometimes.
    Small hand made batches of beef jerky...Mountain Meats and More on Face Book

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
    Interesting thread. I've been considering trading out my warm weather carry for a different compact. Current is about 30 years old and .380, 12+1. Small, decent capacity, fits my hand well, but is brutal to shoot. It is for emergency use ONLY...not a fun range toy.

What my main question is tho, why all the sudden with Taurus coming up as a comparison to S&W? Has Taurus become respectable in the manufacturing process, or am I missing a joke? Haven't done much pistol shopping in a while, so this thread has me wondering. Next thing I know I'll be hearing y'all praising Hi Points...(Yeah, I looked at a few some years back. Seemed okay for the price, but the lack of capacity turned me off. Just wanted a cheap 9 for when I didn't want to take my good-uns out and about).

Sorry for the thread drift, but being in the market, you may have opened up avenues to persue besides S&W, Ruger and CZ...again, unless I missed the joke...that happens sometimes.
    "Taurus coming up as a comparison to S&W?"
    1st-I own a TaurusG2c And really like it a lot. It shoots well for me. sadly better than I do my G-19
    Taurus made a big improvement with the newer G2 and now G3 line of pistols Mine has had hundreds or rounds through it from 115 to 147grn and never an issue..
    same quality as S&W.. Maybe not....most likely not lol . But a good solid Pistol..
    I was looking for a Cheaper "TRUCK GUN" at the time.. and Rural King had a killer deal.. $159.00 after rebate.. Don't think I would have looked twice at over $250.. But Took the chance and I'm happy I did..Step-son Went out and grabbed one after seeing mine...and his has run 100%.. too

Im Liking the new S&W shield a lot too..

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast