Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Boycott Eagle arms and FOAC

What the hell happened to the FOAC?

This doesn't make sense. I have supported them in the past and we did tremendous work on HB 40.

What the hell!

Reach out directly.... always best advice.
    Last edited by thefirstndsecond; March 17th, 2021 at 12:35 AM.

(Juniata County)

Cuts off nose to spite face.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    Dammit- yet another thing I can't boycott because I already don't partake.

I went to a gun show once here in Wyoming County, probably nothing compared to what most folks here are used to, but I left thinking I'd rather undergo another root canal than to come to another gun show.

I'm still on the fence about my FOAC membership....I just renewed in December. I didn't cancel my NRA i let it expire, I don't expect I'll cancel my FOAC
    When I joined at the end of the year they started saying my membership was expired and I should pay them again. I wrote and told them my point of view and they acknowledged my payment but insisted it was for the previous year because that*s how they do it. I told them back that*s not how I do it. We are past a year later and they sill beg. Now this. My money goes to goa. I know milk toast reads Pafoa. Kim it*s time to retire. You have become Wayne La pee of s. Bye bye.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by K.C. View Post
    I remember when our people wanted to protest Mayor potato head Bill Paduto's anti illegal AR bullshit, FOAC ran some bullshit to deter the 2 A community from participating. They were going on about Antifa showing up and why we should not go because it would hurt our side .Sniffed of NRA cowardice then just like now.
    Check a certain log book, maybe. Lol
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(York County)

I'm done with the Eagle Arms gun shows too. Last couple of years it was just to see what was out there. I can do without.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    When I joined at the end of the year they started saying my membership was expired and I should pay them again. I wrote and told them my point of view and they acknowledged my payment but insisted it was for the previous year because that*s how they do it. I told them back that*s not how I do it. We are past a year later and they sill beg. Now this. My money goes to goa. I know milk toast reads Pafoa. Kim it*s time to retire. You have become Wayne La pee of s. Bye bye.
    Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC) is another good one to donate to. Theyre primarily who I send funds to.

After the last show in Allentown Eagle Arms got put on the NEVER AGAIN list. Me and a friend were heading to Cabela's and decided to stop by because it was close, hahahahahhahahaha, 1.00 a round for a .22LR some had 1.50 for 9mm or .223 Junk AR 12 gauge Chinese optics for the price of a trijicon or aimpoint.

we went to Cabela's he got 5 boxes of 100rounds of 9mm for 29.99 each, we laughed and were going to run through Cabela's 2x get 20 boxes drive back and sell it at 85 cents a round and call it a GOOD SHOW.

NOW i def will never go back and i will hassle anyone else i know going too
    I'm out of witty one liners.....

(Berks County)

Perhaps it's worth remembering that it was FOAC and FPC - not NRA or GOA - that filed suit against all three of the illegal ordinances and got them ruled unlawful.
    Joshua Prince, Esq. - Firearms Industry Consulting Group - www.PaFirearmsLawyer.com

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by SigForLife View Post
    Perhaps it's worth remembering that it was FOAC and FPC - not NRA or GOA - that filed suit against all three of the illegal ordinances and got them ruled unlawful.
    That was then, we’re not talking about the past. They are anti 2A now, you are entitled to you opinion but my opinion like many others on here is, they are backstabbing traitors.

(Allegheny County)

I talked to Kim Stolfer on Monday night because when I heard Shapiro name drop him in CeasefirePA's Zoom call, I just KNEW he had to be lying.

Kim confirmed that he supports Eagle's decision to prohibit the sale of 80% products on the basis of property rights. It's their show and they can make this call.
    I agreed that they do have the right to do this and I think our response should be a boycott until they reverse this decision. Kim seemed to be offended at the idea of boycotting Eagle.

Yesterday, I talked to Val Finnell and Jordan Vinroe. Jordan has agreed to do a live Q & A session on "A Black Guy With A Gun" later this week. I'm going to see about his availability on Friday.

I like Kim and I respect him. I appreciate all of the good pro 2A work he has done in Pennsylvania but I think he's 100% wrong on this one. I'm not willing to turn my back on him or FOAC but I think we need to use logic and reason to convince him of why his position is incorrect.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast