Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Default Re: Public Statement Clarifying Our Position on Behalf of the Officers/BOD of FOAC

What Kim, and apparently some people here in this thread, don*t understand is that I don*t think most of us are upset with the idea that they (Eagle Arms) made a decision to exclude vendors who sell certain products. Some people here would boycott the show over that, and that*s fine, but I don*t think anyone believes Eagle alArms didn*t have the right to do it. What upsets us was the fact that Kim adopted the language and the talking points of the anti-gun left in order to justify Eagle Arms* position. All he had to do was simply to say *Eagle Arms is a private organization, and being free Americans we support the right of private individuals and organizations to make decisions that they feel are best for themselves.* Instead, he went on rants about *ghost guns* and the *immorality* of selling them. I mean, the bread and butter argument of the anti-gun left is that criminals use guns in crime. If you*re going to argue that an 80% lower should not be sold out a gun show because it could be used in a crime, then you might as well say that about every gun. A background check is an a magic talisman that prevents a criminal from using a gun in a crime. That certainly the way the anti-gun left is going to use Kim*s words. The fact that his face and his words are apparently all over anti-gun websites everywhere is proof that he acted foolishly, and that*s what most of us are upset about.
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Public Statement Clarifying Our Position on Behalf of the Officers/BOD of FOAC

Exactly
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

I recall a time the EA vendors were told by PASP or ATF (forget which) not to sell a lower to a NJ resident with a long gun FIC because it can be made into a pistol or SBR. 2009, IFRC. A vendor (who has since moved to Florida) had a hand-made sign SORRY, NO LOWERS SOLD TO NJ RESIDENTS.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Quote Originally Posted by staylo View Post
    What Kim, and apparently some people here in this thread, don*t understand is that I don*t think most of us are upset with the idea that they (Eagle Arms) made a decision to exclude vendors who sell certain products. Some people here would boycott the show over that, and that*s fine, but I don*t think anyone believes Eagle alArms didn*t have the right to do it. What upsets us was the fact that Kim adopted the language and the talking points of the anti-gun left in order to justify Eagle Arms* position. All he had to do was simply to say *Eagle Arms is a private organization, and being free Americans we support the right of private individuals and organizations to make decisions that they feel are best for themselves.* Instead, he went on rants about *ghost guns* and the *immorality* of selling them. I mean, the bread and butter argument of the anti-gun left is that criminals use guns in crime. If you*re going to argue that an 80% lower should not be sold out a gun show because it could be used in a crime, then you might as well say that about every gun. A background check is an a magic talisman that prevents a criminal from using a gun in a crime. That certainly the way the anti-gun left is going to use Kim*s words. The fact that his face and his words are apparently all over anti-gun websites everywhere is proof that he acted foolishly, and that*s what most of us are upset about.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Cool Re: Public Statement Clarifying Our Position on Behalf of the Officers/BOD of FOAC

I'll bet the next few EA shows will have a heavy 'investigator' presence from the PA AG's office , PSP , county/local LE , BATFE , ABC , CBS , BLM , NWA , ETC , , ,
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Default Re: Boycott Eagle arms and FOAC

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    But that goes back to the property rights issue which I haven't seen anyone here argue against. Everyone agrees they can make the decision to sell what they please on their property. It's the way in which is was done in a sinister and underhanded way with the AG. If they were worried, then why are they permitting them to be sold again?
    Aristotle is smiling. Thank you.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    I'll bet the next few EA shows will have a heavy 'investigator' presence from the PA AG's office , PSP , county/local LE , BATFE , ABC , CBS , BLM , NWA , ETC , , ,
    There was a pretty good swarm there last show and we saw them in action. I didn't get to figure out what was going on but something was up.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    There was a pretty good swarm there last show and we saw them in action. I didn't get to figure out what was going on but something was up.
    the last show "action" wasn't involving any 80% lowers. I know what it was about, and it had nothing to do with 80% kits or lowers.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Marines55 View Post
    the last show "action" wasn't involving any 80% lowers. I know what it was about, and it had nothing to do with 80% kits or lowers.
    I figured stolen merchandise.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Luzerne County)

Kim didnt have to say anything at all.

But, in an email he stated Joel (owner of Eagle Arms) is a friend. We've exchanged a few emails. Dude doesnt get it.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast