Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Boycott Eagle arms and FOAC

I saw that but it was buffering like crazy I do talk to Jordan one a semi regular basis because he does what he does and I help mod a few builders pages and he's on several of them. I'll have to jump back in and see if my internet is back up to par.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Boycott Eagle arms and FOAC

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    I don't disagree here, but we're also not public figures that are the face of an organization.
    Yeah. I'm not sure how many times one gets to say the same type of dumb thing before he is allowed to be criticized.
    He didn't simply "misspeak" - he was...

Oh, nevermind. We all know what he said. And that he meant it.
    What he said was not cool and flies in the face of everything he supposedly stands for.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Wayne County)

Default Re: Public Statement Clarifying Our Position on Behalf of the Officers/BOD of FOAC

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    "Not getting your way" is not the same as someone pissing on your shoes. You have no right at all to demand that a for-profit business sell a particular product to you, especially if you still go to Walmart and Giant and Home Depot and Pep Boys despite none of them ever selling 80% receivers.
    I wouldn’t care if Eagle wanted to sell shit house paper that’s already been used. Kim keeps pissing on the shit house paper. It’s like grease keep rubbing up against it and you’ll get greasy also. Maybe Kim has been in Harrisburg too much.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Public Statement Clarifying Our Position on Behalf of the Officers/BOD of FOAC

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Did you find some peyote buttons or something?
    I was going to post “Through a Glass Darkly” but I thought “The Turds of the Scouts” would be more POOFA-appropriate.

https://www.mikevoyce.com/pattons-po...ss-darkly.html
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Lebanon County)

Gunlawyer and Sig4Life, I have a couple of technical legal questions regarding the people arrested. Is it illegal for a prohibited person to purchase or possess an 80% receiver? Is it illegal for a prohibited person to purchase or possess unassembled gun parts such as a barrel or slide? Thank you for your insight.
    If you don't know who your state legislators are go here:
    http://www.legis.state.pa.us/index.cfm
    put your zip plus 4 in the box in the upper right hand corner.

Quote Originally Posted by truecrimson View Post
    Gunlawyer and Sig4Life, I have a couple of technical legal questions regarding the people arrested. Is it illegal for a prohibited person to purchase or possess an 80% receiver? Is it illegal for a prohibited person to purchase or possess unassembled gun parts such as a barrel or slide? Thank you for your insight.
    Depending on whether the prohibition is state, federal, or both, generally they can't possess a "firearm", or federally any ammo. The article seems to indicate that those arrested also had complete guns, and had been illegally making, possessing and selling them.

Barrels and slide and triggers and grips are legally nothing, unless you have a short barrel and a rifle, or something else indicating criminal intent to the fact finder.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Berks County)

Boycott is off. Show this weekend. He he he.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    I wouldn*t care if Eagle wanted to sell shit house paper that*s already been used. Kim keeps pissing on the shit house paper. It*s like grease keep rubbing up against it and you*ll get greasy also. Maybe Kim has been in Harrisburg too much.
    Was this thing a merge? I hate when thread titles get derailed. I mean a good threadcrapping is fine but titles are sacrosanct.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Northampton County)

These issues keep getting conflated. Personally, I had no issue with Eagle Arms stopping the sale of 80% lowers. Private business, yada yada.

But Kim's remarks about how this decision was saving lives and echoing Shapiro's propaganda... that to me is what the crux of the issue really is.

The man's ego is too big to reevaluate his stance. That is not the type of person I want representing me as far as 2A rights are concerned. I will not support FOAC as long as he is president of the organization.
    Free "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named"

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by uniballin View Post
    But Kim's remarks about how this decision was saving lives and echoing Shapiro's propaganda... that to me is what the crux of the issue really is.
    That's the bottom line (again) for me. Phil is absolutely correct about being judged by our worst days, and mistakes can make us better people, but in the last 5 years, Kim has repeatedly hurt the cause, and in no circumstance has he reversed course or apologized. On every single occasion, nothing but excuses and deflection follow, paired with "this is my state" and stories of past accomplishments, and that's not ok to just continually accept and be left wondering how he will next hurt the cause.

Now that this year's 2A rally has been announced, how long will it be until we start to be admonished on how and what to carry so as not to hurt our message, and to hear reports of "unspecified threats" of which details can't be mentioned?

Lastly, I'm still waiting on this big 5D chess revelation out of Philly that will rock the firearms community. Did I miss it?
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast