Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Boulder CO. Assault Weapons/Mag Ban Struck Down

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    Here we go... an apologist!
    I'm not defend this dirtbag. I'm defending my muslim acquaintances who have never murder anybody, nor advocated for murder on behalf of their religion or person views.

Show me anywhere where 50% of ANY OTHER Religious group are murdering people?
    There are 1.9 BILLION muslims in the world. If 50% were murdering people, we'd have at least a billion dead people at the hands of muslim extremists. Of course, that simply isn't true.

And NO, he*s not a citizen! He was born in Syria and lived there until coming here. He is now a permanent resident. Permanant residents should NOT be allowed to own firearms.
    Everything I've read says he is a naturalize citizen, which is what I am. I was born in another country and wasn't naturalized until age 10. Are you suggesting I shouldn't be able to own firearms?

I just looked. Since 1977, 8 people have been murdered by attacks on Baby Murderers! And I don*t shed a tear for any them! Abortionists are disgusting MURDERERS & Child abusers!
    It's only 8, so that's ok?

(Delaware County)

Liberal talking points are so very weak. It*s like debating a child with a learning disability.
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

Quote Originally Posted by EFK
    BTW, I keep seeing mental illness being brought up via news sources. What I've read so far, that seems to me to be an insult to those truly suffering mental illness.
    The media is an insult to human intelligence and capability. A wise man I knew once said 'some people are just wired wrong'.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH
    This MUSLIM POS is NOT a citizen! He*s an immigrant from SYRIA, living in our country. And he*s a Muslim Extremist, now Muslim Terrorist! I*m sick of none of the news & most people not stating the obvious! ALL Muslims should at the very least, be HEAVILY vetted! And WATCHED! Of ALL Muslims, at least 50% are radicalized.
    Do you have evidence for your claims?

I*m a Believer in Christ, a Family man and I*ve never been arrested.
    And I am a Christian Apostate; a family man and never been arrested. I would take a bullet for most people out there- and half of them don't deserve it, I assure you. It's called grace.

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco
    Remember it wasn't that long ago that Christian extremists were bombing abortion clinics.....
    That was a thing, yes.

Here we go... an apologist! And RIGHT to your Democrat, liberal talking points! What an embarrassment! I never said ALL are this way. But the FACT is it*s upwards of 50% or more! Period! You can disagree.
    If he had liberal talking points, he would be shaming me for my white guilt, failure to pay reparations, call for my arrest or execution for refusing progressive entitlements, in addition to how us gun owners are murderers. I don't belong to either major political party or to any political party, but it seems to me that Royinmontco is not a sympathizer.

But then, you can stand in the road and DISAGREE a vehicle will run you over.
    That is a straw man argument. I don't buy it.

Liberal talking points are so very weak. It*s like debating a child with a learning disability.
    That is a contradiction and a weak argument. I am not here to fight you, or any other one of us. Like it or not every single one of us is in this fight together- regardless of if we hate the other person's guts. A naturalized citizen has the right to keep and bear arms. A naturalized citizen, in that same vein has no right to abuse that right and then go murder people.

We stand together as Americans or we hang separately.

As for the ordnance Boulder has/had: it was clearly unconstitutional- and I wonder how they could enforce it.

(Delaware County)

And now the Terrorist Muslim Ilhan Omar started in with the SAME rhetoric about Christians. LOL. OK, when has ANY murderer/terrorist/rapist started his disgusting actions with *In Christ*s NAME I do this!*??? I*ll give ya a hint....the answer is ZERO! Unlike EVERY Muslim murderer that shouts allah akbar or whatever that dumb shit us!

So, go right on with that one liberal, Muslim apologists.
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

(Montgomery County)

And now the Terrorist Muslim Ilhan Omar started in with the SAME rhetoric about Christians. LOL. OK, when has ANY murderer/terrorist/rapist started his disgusting actions with *In Christ*s NAME I do this!*??? I*ll give ya a hint....the answer is ZERO! Unlike EVERY Muslim murderer that shouts allah akbar or whatever that dumb shit us!

So, go right on with that one liberal, Muslim apologists.
    Sure, I'll bite:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    You may want to be more careful what you bite on. I was just observing this back and forth and trying to be objective because you both have some points, but calling Crusaders terrorists does seem to fall into the Muslim apologist category. On a separate note, it's also dredging up something from 800 years ago...

(Delaware County)

Like I*ve said.....like debating a child with a learning disability. But I*m pretty bored with this.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    but calling Crusaders terrorists does seem to fall into the Muslim apologist category.
    It has nothing to do with Muslims (yes, the crusades WERE against the Muslims), it has to do with DavidH asking me to suggest a time when Christians killed in the name of God. That's exactly what the crusades were, the Christians trying to regain land that they felt was theirs, from a group of non-christians.

Like I*ve said.....like debating a child with a learning disability. But I*m pretty bored with this.
    The funny thing is, you are the one who refuses to respond to facts and resorting to name calling. You said that half of all Muslims were murderers, yet failed to respond when proven wrong. You asked for an example of Christians killing in the name of religion, yet resorted to name calling again without any proof to contrary when I responded with exactly what you asked for. YOU are the one behaving like a child.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456