Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Boulder CO. Assault Weapons/Mag Ban Struck Down

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    Gotta be one of the 3-name variants - like Lee Harvey Oswald or John David Stutts
    George Howard Skub - The Scranton Strangler.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    Most began with a sucker punch.
    So, is a "sucker punch" an assault? If I sucker punched you, would you call that an assault?

He sucker punched a kid that was sitting in a chair, knocked him to the ground, and continued to wail on him. Again, this was not a "fight", it was an assault.

(Bucks County)

In eight grade Scott Fischer sucker punched me at my locker. He tapped me on the shoulder from behind, then punched me in the face. I guess I sort of snapped and instinct took over.

All I remember was punching him in the stomach 4 or 5 times and hitting him in the jaw with a perfect slow motion Rocky II right cross.

When I came to my senses, I was kicking him in the ass as he was lying on the ground and his head was bouncing off the lockers.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Bradford County)

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    So, is a "sucker punch" an assault?
    Yes I would agree with you. And I don't think it's right so I'm not trying to make excuses for him. What I do think is that a lot of stupid shit happens in high school - regardless of whether one is 12 or 14 or 16 or 18 - and (1) given that I have not thus far read of any other incidents in this guy's past, I tend to think that there may have been something of a "preexisting condition" so to speak, which actually he claimed, and (2) I would want more information and a hell of a lot more investigation before I would designate someone as a whack job or a danger based upon this single incident.

I do not believe that single incident should have deprived him of his 2A rights. Now if the other crap being reported is accurate, i.e. the social media stuff about kill whitey and we're all racists and on and on, this being done as a true adult, now THAT would give me a lot more pause. But not a single high school incident.

Speaking for a friend, I know someone who kept his cool for over a year while some dickhead bullied and harassed him in high school over a skank, until one day he decided enough is enough and left class, went and found the dickhead in his class and cold cocked him and proceeded to beat the shit out of him. And thus ended someone's school career. Of course, nobody saw or heard anything prior to it happening. Does that mean nothing happened? Yeah it was an assault. Teens are stupid and don't always make smart or rational decisions. But it also fixed the problem albeit in a regretful way.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

The store that was invaded and then had 10 murdered was known and advertised as a " KOSHER " store.

Meaning it looked for and sold to Jew's !.

The murderer had to drive past at least 3 other stores of that size to murder a store that was KOSHER !.

Disgusting that the news made so much of the sex criminal that shot & killed Asians .

When in FACT he said it was due to his sexual drive.

BUT this 'media' made NOT ONE WORD MENTION of this obvious hate crime !.

Anti semitism [ hate crime against Jew's ] at its worst.

Made even more horrific by the not calling it,what it obviously is !!.

Just saw an article that made me chuckle, where they quoted Boulder, CO mayor calling for more gun control and saying *Assault weapons are designed to blow big holes in human beings." Obviously, he's never patterned a 3 inch 12 gauge 00. Ignorant morons, the doofus claimed he shot guns as a kid. What, a pellet gun?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/boulder-m...124930064.html

(Bradford County)

Yes, it does appear that somewhere along the line, this idiot got radicalized and developed a hatred of whites, American and Jews. Now this is where I'd specifically like to see more digging; what was going on in his life? Who was he talking to? What was he reading?

BTW, I keep seeing mental illness being brought up via news sources. What I've read so far, that seems to me to be an insult to those truly suffering mental illness. This guy seems to have been with it and simply became a racist who hated whitey and the country that gave him opportunity. That's not mentally ill, that's just selfish stupidity.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Delaware County)

Here*s his page that the *Hid* after it happened. https://mobile.twitter.com/stillgray...82439938727945

I*m so sick of this shit. This MUSLIM POS is NOT a citizen! He*s an immigrant from SYRIA, living in our country. And he*s a Muslim Extremist, now Muslim Terrorist! I*m sick of none of the news & most people not stating the obvious! ALL Muslims should at the very least, be HEAVILY vetted! And WATCHED! Of ALL Muslims, at least 50% are radicalized. Sorry! You can call me a racist, but this is a FACT! Funny how the DEMONcrat news was so eager to point out he was WHITE! Then they retracted after finding out he was a low life Muslim. *Nope! We can*t say THAT!* So of course you don*t see any of that. And yes, it*s quite interesting how many shootings seem to coincide with the DEMONcrat agenda. Doesn*t matter to me. They can pass whatever ILLEGAL laws, contrary to our Constitution, they want. I won*t follow them. Of course I*m not a MUSLIM TERRORIST, or a crazy person. I*m a Believer in Christ, a Family man and I*ve never been arrested. I love this Nation, but I*m EMBARRASSED to call my self American right now. DEMONcrats are doing their damndest to destroy our country! And the FRAUD Biden is causing more job loss & MASS Illegal Alien immigration than ANY Democrat in the modern era. During our War for Independence, American Citizens made the CHOICE to defy the *Government* (at the time England). Many CITIZENS gave their lives to protect their RIGHTS. I*ll always do the same. I*m sure this will be deleted, because people are COWARDS. But at least a few will read it. Remember it. And remember my name, David Hoback when they come to attack me. Remember what they did to people like me if it goes that way. Any organization that enters your home without your permission, with an agenda to steal your property, is in violation of our RIGHTS & is your enemy. They won*t hesitate to take life. Neither will I to protect those Rights!
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    I*m so sick of this shit. This MUSLIM POS is NOT a citizen! He*s an immigrant from SYRIA, living in our country. !
    I am sick of this stuff, too. But he IS a citizen. You can be both an immigrant AND a citizen. That's what I am. I know and have known many muslims, as well, that were upstanding citizens.

Remember it wasn't that long ago that Christian extremists were bombing abortion clinics.....

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    I am sick of this stuff, too. But he IS a citizen. You can be both an immigrant AND a citizen. That's what I am. I know and have known many muslims, as well, that were upstanding citizens.

Remember it wasn't that long ago that Christian extremists were bombing abortion clinics.....

Here we go... an apologist! And RIGHT to your Democrat, liberal talking points! What an embarrassment! I never said ALL are this way. But the FACT is it*s upwards of 50% or more! Period! You can disagree. But then, you can stand in the road and DISAGREE a vehicle will run you over. Won't stop it from happening. And doesn*t stop Muslim Extremists from doing what they do.

Show me anywhere where 50% of ANY OTHER Religious group are murdering people? You mention people bombing abortion centers? There was like ONE OR TWO of those! What*s that percentage? Or does the APOLOGIST mind have trouble with that?

And NO, he*s not a citizen! He was born in Syria and lived there until coming here. He is now a permanent resident. Permanant residents should NOT be allowed to own firearms.

I just looked. Since 1977, 8 people have been murdered by attacks on Baby Murderers! And I don*t shed a tear for any them! Abortionists are disgusting MURDERERS & Child abusers!
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast