Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Erie County)

Default Re: Boulder CO. Assault Weapons/Mag Ban Struck Down

Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    Alissa was sentenced to one year probation and 48 hours of community service after being found guilty of third-degree assault in 2018 for an incident that occurred the previous November, according to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation's database.

The case stemmed from a incident in which a then-18-year-old Alissa was accused of attacking a classmate at Arvada West High School.

A report from a police officer included in the case file says Alissa "got up in (a) classroom, walked over to (the) victim & 'cold-cocked' him in the head."

Alissa "got on top of (the victim) & punched him in (the) head several more times," the report says, adding that the victim "had bruising, swelling & cuts to (the) head, as well as pain."
    "No witnesses could see or hear any reason" for the attack, and Alissa said the victim "had made fun of him & called him racial names weeks earlier," the officer wrote.
    History of mental illness and violence......

(Bucks County)

Another case of prevention missed?
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Was the shooter radicalized by all the anti-white sensationalism spread by the main stream media?

All of his victims were white. If Donald J. Trump is responsible for the Capitol riots because of a speech, then the MSM is responsible for this shooting.

(Bradford County)

Just to play devil's advocate, so none of us ever got in fights in high school?

Of course I was in high school before all this social media crap so I guess I kept my dumb ass teenage thoughts to myself.

His social media posts alone - what I've seen of them, although not sure what is or is not accurate - should have at least raised a red flag. But not a single high school fight. Who knows what went on leading up to that.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Montgomery County)

Walking up to somebody and cold cocking them is not "a fight", it's an assault.

(Chester County)

Why are democrats so concerned about this shooting? He was shooting white people, I thought that was a good thing for democrats and encouraged by them.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Bradford County)

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    Walking up to somebody and cold cocking them is not "a fight", it's an assault.
    That may be, but "in my day" (old man voice) it happened on a regular basis between dumb ass teen A and dumb ass teen B. Then you sat in ISS for a week or got expelled for usually 3 days and then went back and started the teen dumb ass cycle all over again. And yeah, there were always two sides to it. This sole 18 YO incident sure doesn't sound like the Parkland psycho who had a history literally from the time he was born; now that's a whole nuther story.

Look I'm not trying to make excuses for this moron but if THAT is all they can find on him insofar as a background, I think it's pretty freaking weak. I sure as hell want more than that to deprive someone of the 2nd. I see stories here and there about "he was on the FBI radar" and all, well I want to know why and for what, specifically. What made this guy go from essentially being granted all the benefits of US residency after getting out of a giant shithole to apparently thinking he needed to shoot up a grocery store and *possibly* (I'll wait for more info, if any unbiased info is to be released) targeting white folk and calling us all racists?
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    That may be, but "in my day" (old man voice) it happened on a regular basis between dumb ass teen A and dumb ass teen B.
    Excuse me, but HOW is a kid sitting in a chair minding his own business a "dumb ass"? Again, this wasn't a "school yard fight", it was an ASSAULT.

(Bradford County)

Because often times there was a whole lot of shit going on prior to that between any given two. Frankly I really don't remember many if any high school brawls that began as choreographed boxing matches. Most began with a sucker punch. As I said, I don't know if we're getting unbiased info or not but I personally would want a whole lot more background information, myself.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by HarmonyHermit View Post
    Citizens Free Press is reporting the shooter is Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, Ahmad Al Issa, or Ahmad Alyssa.https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...lder-colorado/
    Gotta be one of the 3-name variants - like Lee Harvey Oswald or John David Stutts

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast