Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Boulder CO. Assault Weapons/Mag Ban Struck Down

Shooter is an immigrant from Syria. Why do we let people from Syria into the country? We do not need them here, just like we do not need all the Central Americans - especially all the young males (possible MS-13 recruits) here either. How many American deaths will be caused by them in the future I wonder?
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

(Bucks County)

undocumented democrat
    bailout the working class not the freeloading class

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Shooter is an immigrant from Syria. Why do we let people from Syria into the country? We do not need them here, just like we do not need all the Central Americans - especially all the young males (possible MS-13 recruits) here either. How many American deaths will be caused by them in the future I wonder?
    As many lives as it takes to help push their anti gun laws.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    I would have to disagree to some extent. SSRI and SNRI medications have a very valid usefulness and do help many people who suffer from varied metal illnesses. I would say an issue is more likely to arise when people who actually are in need of these medications do not take them as prescribed, which is very common. These are not meds than can be started/stopped on a whim, and people who abruptly cease taking their meds are typically in for a world of batshit nuts. This is particularly true for schizophrenics, who on average tend to be young adults at onset and are notorious for not taking medications as prescribed which just creates a giant ticking time bomb, either for themselves (most likely) or others around them.

I don't believe any real information has been released about this moron in Boulder but while I don't tend to be conspiracy minded, and I generally do not buy into the false flag crap, this sure seems awfully coincidental in light of the fairly recent court ruling. I'll be very interested to see if details of the individual and of the firearm used are released publicly, and *how such details are presented.*

Lets also keep in mind that there are a dangerously high number of young people "out there" who really suffer from no true inherent mental illness at all, other than perhaps having had a nihilistic or uncaring upbringing and now enter adulthood with a very nihilistic, emotionless outlook on life themselves.
    I do not doubt anything you say, and I agree that younger people can create a beast by missing meds, but there are enough young men who took SSRIs and had to quit, claiming they had uncontrollable anger issues, that they felt were brought about by the drug. Unfortunately, not everyone has that sense of mind to catch what could be a very harmful side effect.

It’s odd too, because it’s usually young men. My guess is some changing hormones may complicate the equation.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

No hot sand or camels in Boulder..probably have to hustle to put together 72 virgins....whats he doing hanging around there?

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    WHATS WRONG WITH COLORADO AND MASS SHOOTINGS?

Let*s see if any government agency dropped the ball AGAIN.
    The democrats that have flooded into the state......

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Kudos to the NRA on this.
    Just donated another $300 to NRA.

Well he had a ruger pistol AR. Now comes the brace ban.
    I'm a Rep Virgin

Alissa was sentenced to one year probation and 48 hours of community service after being found guilty of third-degree assault in 2018 for an incident that occurred the previous November, according to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation's database.

The case stemmed from a incident in which a then-18-year-old Alissa was accused of attacking a classmate at Arvada West High School.

A report from a police officer included in the case file says Alissa "got up in (a) classroom, walked over to (the) victim & 'cold-cocked' him in the head."

Alissa "got on top of (the victim) & punched him in (the) head several more times," the report says, adding that the victim "had bruising, swelling & cuts to (the) head, as well as pain."
    "No witnesses could see or hear any reason" for the attack, and Alissa said the victim "had made fun of him & called him racial names weeks earlier," the officer wrote.

(Bucks County)

In the name of prevention, all who would never commit such an atrocity will be made to atone for it, as if there is a connection between us all. Saw a woman on TV yesterday ranting about people wanting to have these weapons being selfish. Wahh-h-h-h-h.

Conspiracy theories aside, I would suggest it entirely possible for someone wanting to see proposed gun laws enacted to conceive of the idea of doing a mass shooting to help the passing of the laws with no one else involved or aware.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast