Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Speed loader pocket carry, What do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by DucatiRon View Post
    Keep a pocket 380. Why reload the revolver.
    for that intended purpose (backup but small form factor), i would go keltec p32 - weighs nothing

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    i am anxiously awaiting my 856 cylinder to be returned from Pinnacle with 9mm conversion...
    if this works out as i hope it will, this modified Taurus 6shot 856 ultralite with concealed hammer 9mm conversion will exactly what i always wanted.

when that happens - i will then be carrying loaded moonclips (no loader), ready to go
    Awesome, post some pics when it gets in. I really like my 856 UL CH, I just want to upgrade the pinned front sight with a fiber optic but I cant find anything. Taurus said there was nothing available. I had hoped the Ameriglo sights that's on the 856 defender 3 inch would be a match but Ameriglo has nothing listed on its website either, Hell I'd settle with some HiViz and be happy.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by K.C. View Post
    Awesome, post some pics when it gets in. I really like my 856 UL CH, I just want to upgrade the pinned front sight with a fiber optic but I cant find anything. Taurus said there was nothing available. I had hoped the Ameriglo sights that's on the 856 defender 3 inch would be a match but Ameriglo has nothing listed on its website either, Hell I'd settle with some HiViz and be happy.
    mark at pinnacle will do that for you... check out his website, he does custom sight work on revolvers, could mod it to take a replaceable fiber/ trit front sight etc

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    mark at pinnacle will do that for you... check out his website, he does custom sight work on revolvers, could mod it to take a replaceable fiber/ trit front sight etc
    I hear you, I saved the link for any future needs but I'm willing to wait someone will put something out.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12