Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Carbon County)

Default ‘The Government Is Never Going to Know What Weapons I Own’

While speaking about House Democrats’ gun control push on Wednesday, Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) made clear “the government is never going to know what weapons I own.”

Roy said these things as H.R. 8, the Democrats’ universal background checks legislation, is being debated. Universal background checks require a gun registry in order to be enforceable, and Roy was making clear he was not going be giving up information on his guns.

TheFirstonTv quoted Roy saying, “The government is never going to know what weapons I own. Let me be clear about that. It’s not gonna happen!”

Rep. @chiproytx goes nuclear on Democrats in defense of Americans' gun rights:

"The government is never going to know what weapons I own. Let me be clear about that. It’s not gonna happen!" pic.twitter.com/4xgd14I5Wm

— The First (@TheFirstonTV) March 10, 2021

Breitbart News noted that the Obama Administration admitted the necessity of a gun registry as they pushed for universal background checks in the wake of the December 14, 2012, Sandy Hook Elementary School attack:

On January 4, 2013, National Institute of Justice Deputy Director Greg Ridgeway observed universal background checks need to be coupled with a gun registry in order to be effective. He did this in a document titled, “Summary of Select Firearm Violence Prevention Strategies.”

In the summary section of the document Ridgeway noted that “requiring gun registration” one of the key components of making universal background checks effective.

He briefly elaborated:

Most states do not have a registry of firearm ownership. Currently NICS background checks are destroyed within 24 hours. Some states maintain registration of all firearms. Gun registration aims to 1) increase owner responsibility by directly connecting an owner with a gun, 2) improve law enforcement’s ability to retrieve guns from owners prohibited from possessing firearms.

Gun registration also allows for the monitoring of multiple gun purchases in a short period of time.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...weapons-i-own/

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

Default Re: ‘The Government Is Never Going to Know What Weapons I Own’

I dont even know what I own so why should they?

I traded all mine for Giant Grocery gift cards at a "No ask no tell" Buyback
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

I seen/heard Colion Noir make some good points to some anti gun folks that universal background checks are unenforceable without a registry which they "claim" they don't want.
    Last edited by father-of-five; March 11th, 2021 at 01:36 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Ya...orange man bad. The system is in charge (notice I*m not blaming a particular party but...) so they will enact ALL legislation that is anti-gun. I see that 8 republicans voted for the first bill and there*s more to come. They*ve got barbed wire fencing around the Capitol for a reason. I hope my democratic brothers in arms realize what is about to happen here.
    It*s all tied in: the scamdemic (masks and the jab), economic global reset (unabated money printing because they can) open boarders, federal overreach to infinity and beyond, and of course WAR. You are nothing to these ass holes...nothing. Prepare and don*t relinquish ANYTHING.

(Washington County)

If theyre going to pass it at least amend it to abolish the NFA system. Please?

(Wayne County)

National reciprocity would have been nice also.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I dont even know what I own so why should they?
    LOL! So, it's not just me...
    Small hand made batches of beef jerky...Mountain Meats and More on Face Book

PickingPA Guest

ATF & FBI were just informed of the location of their next no knock raid

Chip Roy’s house

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by arrowtech View Post
    Ya...orange man bad. The system is in charge (notice I*m not blaming a particular party but...) so they will enact ALL legislation that is anti-gun. I see that 8 republicans voted for the first bill and there*s more to come. They*ve got barbed wire fencing around the Capitol for a reason. I hope my democratic brothers in arms realize what is about to happen here.
    It*s all tied in: the scamdemic (masks and the jab), economic global reset (unabated money printing because they can) open boarders, federal overreach to infinity and beyond, and of course WAR. You are nothing to these ass holes...nothing. Prepare and don*t relinquish ANYTHING.
    ^^^THIS^^^^

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast