Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: From Guns & Gadgets----Attention Gun Owners!

Quote Originally Posted by buckengr View Post
    So many whiners and complainers here. Be thankful someone is taking the time to collect good info, organize it, and put out a video in a timely fashion to try and save the rights that enable you to save your own ass.

Just imagine what kind of sacrifice might be required of you if things ever really heated up in this country. Bunch of ingrates. Our founders would be ashamed of our laziness.

The point is contact Joe Manchin and your Senators and hammer them to keep the filibuster, uphold the 2A, and oppose HR 8, HR 1446, (and HR 1 while you're at it). Doesn't matter if you aren't a WV resident. It affects you too. His video provides a bunch of ways to contact Manchin beyond just email. Flood them all.
    Contacted.

Also Jared from Guns and Gadgets... I get his videos are a bit annoying but this guy is a true patriot and definitely works hard for the people. The content he puts out isn't easy or fun. Give him a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    BA HA HA! Want me to watch your video? Then don't fill it with bloviated, unnecessary junk, which is what I see what I try to watch his stuff.
    Not my video. I doubt he cares if you watch or not, as long as you actually step up to preserve your rights. Infighting in the gun community and people complaining with pointless criticisms about stuff that doesn't matter instead of taking action to preserve liberty are the reason why we can never get enough people on message at the same time to push back in a collective way to turn the tide and win.

When you start your own channel, build a following, and consistently put out well-researched, timely videos that help people engage with the preservation of liberty all while meeting your standards for quality and doing so on a completely voluntary basis, often several times a day for years on end, then I'll happily watch and consider your criticisms as potentially valid. In fact, I would be thrilled, since you'd probably appeal to a different segment of viewership than Jared and our base of patriots would grow. Until then, you aren't helping anything.
    I am not a lawyer.

(Berks County)

Not my video. I doubt he cares if you watch or not, as long as you actually step up to preserve your rights. Infighting in the gun community and people complaining with pointless criticisms about stuff that doesn't matter instead of taking action to preserve liberty are the reason why we can never get enough people on message at the same time to push back in a collective way to turn the tide and win.

When you start your own channel, build a following, and consistently put out well-researched, timely videos that help people engage with the preservation of liberty all while meeting your standards for quality and doing so on a completely voluntary basis, often several times a day for years on end, then I'll happily watch and consider your criticisms as potentially valid. In fact, I would be thrilled, since you'd probably appeal to a different segment of viewership than Jared and our base of patriots would grow. Until then, you aren't helping anything.
    Bla, bla, bla. I'm not interested in making videos. Sorry (not sorry) if it irks you that there are certain parameters that are required to get my attention but if you intend to market something to me, it has to keep my interest.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Bla, bla, bla. I'm not interested in making videos. Sorry (not sorry) if it irks you that there are certain parameters that are required to get my attention but if you intend to market something to me, it has to keep my interest.
    That's my point. You have enough energy to criticize patriots, but not enough to stand up for freedom. Essentially, a modern day Tory.
    I am not a lawyer.

(Berks County)

That's my point. You have enough energy to criticize patriots, but not enough to stand up for freedom. Essentially, a modern day Tory.
    Now you're blowing it out your ass. You don't know the first thing about what I do to support the cause.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12