Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default Re: Open carrier unlawfully tased, arrested, and falsely charged wins in court

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    They are a 'department store'. Yous kids need a lot of learnin' up.
    Yup. Stand outside a Walmart and ask someone "Where is the nearest gun shop?" Very few people would say "Right here!" Walmart isn't a "gun shop", it's a general retailer that has a very small and sorry selection of guns.

Does this dude not know about their return policy? If you see a sling you like, buy it, take it out to the car, try it out, and return it if it doesn't work out.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Open carrier unlawfully tased, arrested, and falsely charged wins in court

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Does this dude not know about their return policy? If you see a sling you like, buy it, take it out to the car, try it out, and return it if it doesn't work out.
    .....guess that explains that cluttered section of assorted merchandise just off to the right after the entry area.I've never bought anything from Walmart that I have had to return.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Are you new here?

What if they misrepresent or contradict the official policy?
    That's a problem for them, not you. In the meantime, if they tell you GTFO, you need to GTFO.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    They sell guns. They sell ammo. They sell accessories. They sell targets. They*re an FFL.

How are they not a gun store?
    Is that a serious question?

(Berks County)

There must be something wrong with me, I don't like returning stuff. OTOH, I could start doing so to make myself less white.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

There must be something wrong with me, I don't like returning stuff. OTOH, I could start doing so to make myself less white.
    I don't like returning stuff either, but I usually don't have qualms doing so when my reasons are legit.

Were it not for good return policies, I can tell you I would buy a lot less stuff because I wouldn't want to take the chance on getting fucked.

For example...I recently got some floor mats for my Jeep...on Amazon..made by Rugged Ridge.

Now, RR generally makes trash...and I was skeptical, but the reviews were good and they are returnable, so I figure I would take a chance. Tried them right away when they got here. After 5 minutes of trying to make one fit, I decided they were complete trash. They were boxed and read for UPS to pick them back up within 15 minutes of being delivered.

Not MY fault they suck.
    Not MY fault they are supposed to be a custom fit and are not even close.
    No MY fault I had to return them.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    That's a problem for them, not you. In the meantime, if they tell you GTFO, you need to GTFO.
    I would ask for a manager or supervisor if I thought the person was in the wrong.

(And make sure they see my uncased firearm, just for shits and giggles, ya know!)

(Lehigh County)

I don't like returning stuff either.
    BUt sometimes the stuff is not what it was claimed to be.

Example; I had an Amazon order delivered like this:
    IMG-20140516-00016.jpg
    --ET

(Bucks County)

To the Walmart vid... What is the purpose of asking someone carrying a shotgun and open carrying to leave the store? So he will do all his killing out on the parking lot?

I assume the implication is he is a danger to everyone inside. That is evident by the half-dozen Walmart employees walking right up to him and standing with him, all trying to be the first to be shot.

A sling for a shotgun? I guess, although I can't recall ever seeing a shotgun with a sling installed. Maybe for a turkey setup?

Cops had info that the "perp" was refusing to leave. Defiance has to be met with force. Cops get a pass.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    I would ask for a manager or supervisor if I thought the person was in the wrong.
    Oh, so would I. I'm just saying that from a trespass standpoint, you're not entitled to speak to the manager - Karen (:

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast