Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default Allentown cop throws snowballs at car, chases owner into home, then pulls gun on him.

While Smith (the cop) was waiting for the bus to arrive, the victims saw Smith throwing snowballs at their vehicles, so they went outside, authorities said.

The male victim, who is a WFMZ employee, told Smith he was not welcome at the home, but Smith ran across the front yard and into the couple's house, police alleged.

The man grabbed a metal boom stand from his truck and pursued Smith, authorities said. Smith then came back outside, and the man grabbed Smith by the neck while still armed with the metal pole, police said.

That's when Smith pulled his work-issued handgun from his holster and pointed it at the man's head, according to the court documents.

Doorbell camera video shows Smith threatening to shoot the man, police said. Smith later told police he reacted in fear for his life.

https://www.wfmz.com/news/area/berks...8b68c5ff2.html

Come on man. Sounds like he was wrong on so many levels.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Allentown cop throws snowballs at car, chases owner into home, then pulls gun on

Bath salts or edibles

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Allentown cop throws snowballs at car, chases owner into home, then pulls gun on

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    While Smith (the cop) was waiting for the bus to arrive, the victims saw Smith throwing snowballs at their vehicles, so they went outside, authorities said.

The male victim, who is a WFMZ employee, told Smith he was not welcome at the home, but Smith ran across the front yard and into the couple's house, police alleged.

The man grabbed a metal boom stand from his truck and pursued Smith, authorities said. Smith then came back outside, and the man grabbed Smith by the neck while still armed with the metal pole, police said.

That's when Smith pulled his work-issued handgun from his holster and pointed it at the man's head, according to the court documents.

Doorbell camera video shows Smith threatening to shoot the man, police said. Smith later told police he reacted in fear for his life.

https://www.wfmz.com/news/area/berks...8b68c5ff2.html

Come on man. Sounds like he was wrong on so many levels.

I'm confused. They were outside. Why would the alleged victim tell the cop he's not welcome in the home? Is the home the home of the kids' mother and the alleged victim is the new daddy?
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    I'm confused. They were outside. Why would the alleged victim tell the cop he's not welcome in the home? Is the home the home of the kids' mother and the alleged victim is the new daddy?
    "At", not "in".
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    "At", not "in".
    Ok. Don't know the custody situation but I have to assume it was his day to get the kids and that was the agreed upon transfer point so that's why he was "at" the home. Whatever. Just seems an odd way to describe what happened or lacks some key details....at least as I read it.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Ok. Don't know the custody situation but I have to assume it was his day to get the kids and that was the agreed upon transfer point so that's why he was "at" the home. Whatever. Just seems an odd way to describe what happened or lacks some key details....at least as I read it.
    Reporters are not as good at reporting as they think they are.
    Sounds like he was throwing snowballs at their vehicle and they came out and confronted him.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    Bath salts or edibles
    Deerslayer Venison Whiskey

(Montgomery County)

Sounds like another one of them "good cops".

So what member here is it?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    Bath salts or edibles
    Or he's from Florida.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Sounded like a fun BBQ. Can we do one like this?
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot