Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Juniata County)

Exclamation FAPC Action Alert.

PAFOA,

The tyrants just introduced a bill in the House that would represent an expansive attack on 80% lowers and home builds.

HR 1454 would amend the U.S. Code to allow the government to classify "firearm assembly kits" as actual guns.

This unconstitutional legislation has also gained 81 co-sponsors in just 48 hours following its introduction.

Presently, there is no complete bill text for HR 1454, but expect the federal government to follow California's lead.

As you know, California recently enacted a law that would treat "firearm precursor parts" the same as actual guns... making them subject to background checks.

TAKE ACTION!

Meaning HR 1454 could treat everything from 80% lowers to common springs as guns in the eyes of the law.

Brian, if this bill passes, you can expect a backdoor gun registry and a crippling attack on home builds.

If paired with HR 125 - which would institute a 7-day waiting period on guns, this bill could even make triggers and other parts subject to a waiting period.

Imagine this scenario: You order a new recoil spring, but have to transfer it via an FFL, endure a waiting period AND register it with the government.

This is all possible, which means we've got to fight and defeat this very bad bill before it can be used to further infringe on your rights.

TAKE ACTION!

Please stand with FPC and use our Take Action form to contact Congress. Tell them to REJECT HR 1454!

This legislation is a direct attack on the ability to build and assemble defensive implements at home, which is our right.

Don't let clueless and tyrannical representatives like NY Rep. Espaillat get away with this assault. Take action NOW!

Stay Free,

Firearms Policy Coalition

PS. If you can, please forward this patriot message to your friends and family, and consider posting these pro-2A updates to your social media. The Tech Tyrants are running a MASSIVE censorship campaign to SILENCE supporters of the RKBA, and we need YOUR SUPPORT to help get the word out.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Default Re: FAPC Action Alert.

Sent. Thanks for posting.
    I am not a lawyer.

(Chester County)

Sent

(Allegheny County)

I was all ready to type up a scathing email to Conor Fucking Lamb about this, but surprisingly he hasn't cosponsored it - yet. Email sent anyways, just more polite than I was planning.
    F*#K THE ATF

(Allegheny County)

Done

(Chester County)

Done
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." — Thomas Paine