Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 132 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1953
    (Dauphin County)

Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

I have come to the conclusion that although I do not trust Oz in any way at all, I cannot avoid my responsibility to prevent Lurch from becoming a senator.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    I have come to the conclusion that although I do not trust Oz in any way at all, I cannot avoid my responsibility to prevent Lurch from becoming a senator.
    The struggle is real but I am glad to hear that you have changed your mind. Maybe you could help others who felt the same way, since you've been there.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Washington County)

Tik Tok has removed all videos showing Fetterman stuttering and slurring during a campaign speech. Claim they are selectively edited which they are not. NBC news got the ball rolling with a report on their broadcast. Twitter may soon follow with their own ban. The Democrat media complex is hiding Fetterman's extremely slow and questionable recovery from his stroke from the voters. How is this not a massive conspiracy to commit election fraud on the people of Pennsylvania?.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    The struggle is real but I am glad to hear that you have changed your mind. Maybe you could help others who felt the same way, since you've been there.
    Everyone needs to come to their own decision.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by TSimonetti View Post
    Tik Tok has removed all videos showing Fetterman stuttering and slurring during a campaign speech. Claim they are selectively edited which they are not. NBC news got the ball rolling with a report on their broadcast. Twitter may soon follow with their own ban. The Democrat media complex is hiding Fetterman's extremely slow and questionable recovery from his stroke from the voters. How is this not a massive conspiracy to commit election fraud on the people of Pennsylvania?.
    I found this to be factual on youtube too so I go to Rumble when I want to share the experience with others.
    Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    Everyone needs to come to their own decision.
    Normally, I would agree and I do still agree but I feel as though this is important enough for me to try.

(Berks County)

I don't feel any better about The Lizard of Oz than the rest of you but I do see him as our only hope. Not only here but for the entire country. The value of this election on a national level is not getting any attention. Anyway...here is a recent interview. Sorry if you think I'm cold for not putting heroin addicts at the top of my priority list but the ease of getting and using the drug is a big problem. IF he walks the walk after talking the talk, he should make for a good senator. Other than hunting though, he is silent on 2A, unless I missed something somewhere.

(York County)

A vote for Fetterman is a vote for Kuato

6tzyxo.jpg
    May the Schwartz Be With You

(Berks County)

Fetterman is having to walk back his remarks of freeing 2nd degree murders. apparently being soft on murders and crime isnt good.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fet...egree-murderer

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by akley88 View Post
    Fetterman is having to walk back his remarks of freeing 2nd degree murders. apparently being soft on murders and crime isnt good.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fet...egree-murderer
    Even the stupid leftists I work with admit the city of Philadelphia has gotten so bad---They stopped going there. The one 33 year old woman that I work with is on the phone daily trying to find a place to rent outside of Rittenhouse square.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Even the stupid leftists I work with admit the city of Philadelphia has gotten so bad---They stopped going there. The one 33 year old woman that I work with is on the phone daily trying to find a place to rent outside of Rittenhouse square.
    There was a rape in Rittenhouse Square park a few days ago. I'd be looking to move out too.

Page 132 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast