Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 131 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1953
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

A guy at my work, who lives in NJ asks me *what the hell is with that Fetterdick guy in your state? He is a nut*how does he even get on the ticket*?

The funny thing is this guy is a Jewish NJ Democrat (from Israel). He*s baffled and said if this guy gets in office it shows we*re headed down a road of destruction. I agreed …however I believe we’ve been on this road to destruction and we’re just about there to total destruction.

I don*t understand how this moron is polling at 48%*the guy is a total moron.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post

Yesterday I was at a small town festival. Arts and crafts vendors, etc.

The PA DNC had a booth there and was handing out Fetterman signs.

The PA RNC was nowhere to be seen.

This is in a VERY RED AREA!

This is why Fetter is polling at 48% (that and the media running cover for him)

The GOP doesn't even fight. They have been handed an easy win between the red wave and Fetterman's neck lump being more coherent than his mouth. And the GOP is turning this easy win into an uphill battle by not campaigning.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceballs View Post
    Yesterday I was at a small town festival. Arts and crafts vendors, etc.

The PA DNC had a booth there and was handing out Fetterman signs.

The PA RNC was nowhere to be seen.

This is in a VERY RED AREA!

This is why Fetter is polling at 48% (that and the media running cover for him)

The GOP doesn't even fight. They have been handed an easy win between the red wave and Fetterman's neck lump being more coherent than his mouth. And the GOP is turning this easy win into an uphill battle by not campaigning.
    When you gunna realize they are the same team?
    Repubs gotta back off to allow the dems to surge.
    Lol

(Montgomery County)

A guy at my work, who lives in NJ asks me *what the hell is with that Fetterdick guy in your state? He is a nut*how does he even get on the ticket*?

The funny thing is this guy is a Jewish NJ Democrat (from Israel). He*s baffled and said if this guy gets in office it shows we*re headed down a road of destruction. I agreed *however I believe we*ve been on this road to destruction and we*re just about there to total destruction.

Americans no longer vote for the person, we vote for who's ideology we want to live with... Maybe it's always been that way for a lot of people, but for me I was always concerned with ethics and competence.

NOT ANYMORE!!! I vote for those who more closely hold values that resemble the world I want for me and my family to live in... Everything else about the candidate be dammed.

The communists in this country have been doing this for years, so that's how candidates like Fetterman and the other ilk get elected.

(Chester County)

The funny thing is this guy is a Jewish NJ Democrat (from Israel). He*s baffled and said if this guy gets in office it shows we*re headed down a road of destruction. I agreed *however I believe we*ve been on this road to destruction and we*re just about there to total destruction.

Jews are educated, hard working, fiscally conservative, pro-life and religious, which are all conservative values. You should have asked him why all Jews are dims.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    When you gunna realize they are the same team?
    Repubs gotta back off to allow the dems to surge.
    Lol
    That's the other reason.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Jews are educated, hard working, fiscally conservative, pro-life and religious, which are all conservative values. You should have asked him why all Jews are dims.
    That*s a huge generalization. I see far more liberal Jews than what you described.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    That*s a huge generalization. I see far more liberal Jews than what you described.
    I have a huge extended Jewish family by way of my BiL and about 1/2 are Democrats. Most of them have children who do nothing useful and will never contribute to society in any way.

(Delaware County)

They elected a senile old man who was never on the right side of any issue and never left his basement to campaign. While we all see what an incompetent, lumpy loser far left nut job Fetterwoman is, the hide him away strategy seems to be a winner.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    I have a huge extended Jewish family by way of my BiL and about 1/2 are Democrats. Most of them have children who do nothing useful and will never contribute to society in any way.
    1. all kids are idiots, so not a good barometer.

2. why are your relatives dims?

Page 131 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast