Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 72 of 196 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Maybe, but Barnette is also a vet. Gotta vet the vets though, e.g., Adam Kinsinger.
    Lots of swamp Republicans are closet Trump haters. Kinsinger is just out and proud about it.

(Berks County)

So I guess there won't be an official statement about a recount until 100% of the vote is counted, including mail ins, etc.?

But right now Oz and McCormick are only separated by about 1100 votes.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Maybe, but Barnette is also a vet. Gotta vet the vets though, e.g., Adam Kinsinger.
    I wish she would have gotten in she was the most outspoken of them all and seems straightforward. A politician who was not a politician and actually wants to make a proper positive change.

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    I wish she would have gotten in she was the most outspoken of them all and seems straightforward. A politician who was not a politician and actually wants to make a proper positive change.
    And we just witnessed what the machine does to someone like that.

(Berks County)

In the end, I was left unimpressed...and pissed. How can one who runs on a 2A campaign, exclude 2A people from her gala?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    In the end, I was left unimpressed...and pissed. How can one who runs on a 2A campaign, exclude 2A people from her gala?
    You really need to keep things in perspective

You were not “tossed out because you support 2A”, which is literally what you posted originally. You were denied entry because your gun was spotted by security and you refused to leave it in your car.

Barnette did not specifically “exclude 2A people from her gala” either. I’m sure there were plenty of pro 2A people in the event.

As I posted before, either her contracted security or the venue chose to restrict firearms. If there were no magnetometers, and you got spotted because you were printing, then it is what it is. No magnetometers & no bag checks means they are visually scanning people as they walk by. Printing is no different than open carrying. Concealed means concealed.

It’s unfortunate that you drove that far and wasted your time, but it’s a pretty high bar of expectation to be rubbing elbows a potential Senate nominee while visibly carrying a firearm, unless you personally know them or it’s a open public event with no ability to screen the attendees

(Allegheny County)

^^^ That last paragraph. BINGO
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Berks County)

Walleye Hunter wants to be Henry Krinkle...

o0500040013879128193.jpg

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    The 'experts' were saying that she was taking votes from The Lizard of Oz but I don't know how they come to that conclusion. Today I heard that military mail-ins were not counted yet. I am curious about how they voted. They could well give McCormick the win, if they prefer veterans in office.
    OZ is a veteran. Of the Turkish Army.

(Berks County)

Here's my perspective and it's the only perspective that matters to me:

I've been behind Barnette for over two years. In 2020, I walked the safer streets of Pottstown, passing out literature for her run for congress. She ran on a strong 2A platform, "Shall not be infringed". I drove to Huntingdon Valley twice to assemble signs, put signs up in high traffic areas. I've been pushing her to all of my friends (both of them), who had never even heard of her before. About 95% of those voted for her in the primary. I received an invitation to her election watch party a week before election day and was never advised to leave my guns at home. There were no signs posted entering the premises and my compact 9mm was printing, as it always does. The douche bag approached me and told me that I had to leave my gun in my car and proceeded to tell me how he leaves his gun and his AR15 in his car, 24/7. The issue here is not the gun but the issue of running on a right then denying that right at her party. I don't care if the right is to wear a blue shirt, white shoes or a hat. You don't run a campaign on the right to wear hats then tell your supporters that they can't wear a hat at your gala. You can lay the blame anywhere you want to but I lay it squarely on her. To add fuel to the fire, whilst we were out riding around yesterday, Mrs. Walleye informed me that while they had me away from the table, they asked her if she had a gun in her purse. I fully understand her rights, 100% support property owners' rights and I know where I stand in regards to all of that. Had I known of this ahead of time, I would have done differently and I would have voted for McCormick.

To me, this is a big red flag. What else is she buffaloing us on? Fuck Barnette, it looks to me like we dodged a bullet here and karma took care of us.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 72 of 196 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast