Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 58 of 196 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

If AJ can win from his basement, Lurch can win from a hospital bed.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    If AJ can win from his basement, Lurch can win from a hospital bed.
    The stunning and brave platform
    SigGendered

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by oldengineer View Post
    John Fetterman, Pennsylvania Democrat running for Senate, has suffered a stroke days ahead of primary

In a statement, the campaign said Fetterman, 52, wasn*t feeling well Friday and went to the hospital. *The good news is I*m feeling much better, and the doctors tell me I didn*t suffer any cognitive damage,* the statement says.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/15/john...e-primary.html
    How would they measure the difference?

(Berks County)

I just listened to Mark Levin's Friday broadcast. Early in the show he mentioned 'Barrett, or is it Barnette' and said he hardly knew who she was and hinted at a lack of credibility/experience.

Later he had Oz as a guest and really softballed him. Let Oz walk all over Barnette as basically a racist homophobe and Levin jumped on board. When he asked Oz about how he has changed his views, Oz said he was pro-life, which is obvious because he's a doctor and has operated on babies. And apparently that answer was good enough.

I kind of like Levin, but at times he acts like Trump is God and this last Oz bit really disappointed me. Levin always says he makes up his own mind, but I'm not sure sure because he seems all in for Oz even given his liberal past.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    I just listened to Mark Levin's Friday broadcast. Early in the show he mentioned 'Barrett, or is it Barnette' and said he hardly knew who she was and hinted at a lack of credibility/experience.

Later he had Oz as a guest and really softballed him. Let Oz walk all over Barnette as basically a racist homophobe and Levin jumped on board. When he asked Oz about how he has changed his views, Oz said he was pro-life, which is obvious because he's a doctor and has operated on babies. And apparently that answer was good enough.

I kind of like Levin, but at times he acts like Trump is God and this last Oz bit really disappointed me. Levin always says he makes up his own mind, but I'm not sure sure because he seems all in for Oz even given his liberal past.
    Red flag right there.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post

Good grief,the great one is on the Oz bandwagon too!
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Bradford County)

They're all acting like Trump is god because they tested the wind and they know which way it blows for a large proportion of those who vote R. Being politicians and celebrities and paid yappers, though, they all at times apparently like to believe that we who are the unwashed masses need to be led hither or thither and they assume that we will all just blindly obey.

What most people in this country seem to have long since forgotten is that we do not exist to serve and mollify our elected officials, but rather they exist to serve us.

I'll bet that one was good for a hearty laugh...
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    The only accounting I have for this Oz Fest is the party bosses think his name recognition will put him over the top in the general, so it's full battle stations against Barnette.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Red flag right there.
    Yep, Levin says Trump was the greatest president of his lifetime. He's about 63 I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    And he's from PA. I don't get it because he didn't support JD Vance in Ohio like Trump did. I just can't believe he thinks Oz is a true Constitutionalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    The only accounting I have for this Oz Fest is the party bosses think his name recognition will put him over the top in the general, so it's full battle stations against Barnette.
    Exactly. I'm resigned to that fact. More people from both parties know who Oz is than who Fetterman is. They'll stumble into the booth and push the button for Oz, which is better than Lurch, but that's about it. I put Oz at the bottom of the R list.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    You know you can block numbers, right?
    I block them, and I'm still getting several a day from new numbers.

Page 58 of 196 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast