Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 193 of 196 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 1953
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    I was posting about this in this thread:
    https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...99#post4697599

I know that*s not specifically what that thread is about, but it kinda just morphed into that from me expressing my frustrations over the PA Republicans efforts to sabotage Trump, which is now coming back to haunt them*.specifically Cutler and his little group of butt buddies
    We need a way to bypass the traditional republican party with regards to financing candidates. IMO, Mastriano could beat Shapiro if money was spent. This is an important state. The party just gave this state away for the 2024 Presidential election. The same fraud that's been going on with these mail-in ballots will continue to happen. And, the "Republican" party just let the state go.

I won't donate to the national party. They screwed us. They allowed my vote to be stolen in 2020. And, they aren't doing anything to correct voting fraud. With other candidates, there are 100's or 1,000's of different organizations claiming to collect money for republican candidates. I won't donate to them because I cannot determine who is a fraud....seems to me that many scammers have popped up claiming to be "freedom fighters" in order to scam people out of money.

We need to be able to donate to the candidates. And, we need know that our money isn't going to a scammer.

I guess we need to start supporting alternative media outlets in order help them grow financially. Most people just obtain "news" from the large corporate news outlets. Those outlets are just propaganda machines designed to help spread whatever narrative the corporations want the people to believe.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    We need a way to bypass the traditional republican party with regards to financing candidates. IMO, Mastriano could beat Shapiro if money was spent. This is an important state. The party just gave this state away for the 2024 Presidential election. The same fraud that's been going on with these mail-in ballots will continue to happen. And, the "Republican" party just let the state go.

I won't donate to the national party. They screwed us. They allowed my vote to be stolen in 2020. And, they aren't doing anything to correct voting fraud. With other candidates, there are 100's or 1,000's of different organizations claiming to collect money for republican candidates. I won't donate to them because I cannot determine who is a fraud....seems to me that many scammers have popped up claiming to be "freedom fighters" in order to scam people out of money.

We need to be able to donate to the candidates. And, we need know that our money isn't going to a scammer.

I guess we need to start supporting alternative media outlets in order help them grow financially. Most people just obtain "news" from the large corporate news outlets. Those outlets are just propaganda machines designed to help spread whatever narrative the corporations want the people to believe.
    You can do that and that is exactly what I did. I contributed directly to all of our favs through the 'donate' tab on their websites.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

PickingPA Guest

How the hell is the State House flipping? Is this due to the filthy area?
    Again, from that other thread

https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...21#post4698621

(Westmoreland County)

I see. Redistricting.

So, basically, Pennsylvania is toast. We are going to be another New England state ruled by degenerates. More firearm restrictions. More taxes--with the tax money being diverted to democrat shell organizations and politically connected corrupt businesses/bureaucrats in Filthadelphia. Laws being altered to keep the Democrats in office. Brainwashing of the students so they become future American hating leftists with blue hair, who are gay and cannot define their gender.

PickingPA Guest

I see. Redistricting.

So, basically, Pennsylvania is toast. We are going to be another New England state ruled by degenerates. More firearm restrictions. More taxes--with the tax money being diverted to democrat shell organizations and politically connected corrupt businesses/bureaucrats in Filthadelphia. Laws being altered to keep the Democrats in office. Brainwashing of the students so they become future American hating leftists with blue hair, who are gay and cannot define their gender.
    In short…

Yes

(Westmoreland County)

In short*

Yes
    But, women will be able to kill their own babies. In the end, that's all that really matters.

(Westmoreland County)

In short*

Yes
    But, women will be able to kill their own babies. In the end, that's all that really matters.

They could have still killed their babies without destroying the state; yet, they were too dumb to realize this. A statewide ban would have never received enough support to pass.

PickingPA Guest

Yeah, well.

Don’t forget, it only matters who counts the votes

https://rumble.com/v1to9co-nothing-t...-fox-news.html

(Erie County)

I see. Redistricting.

Yep. The district I live in has been Republican since I moved here, and this year has been enlarged to include more of the area toward the city of Erie. After being Republican for many years, with Curt Sonney, a pro 2A Republican as the rep, now a Dem who is anti will now be the Rep.

(Susquehanna County)

I'm sure this question has been asked before. But as I understand it setting district boundaries is a function of the legislature. Yet the last two redistricting efforts in PA has been settled (read imposed) by SCPA. And still the then republican Gen'l Assy did NOT make an issue of it and take it to Federal court. Can anyone explain why? Can anyone explain why PA GOP doesn't consider SCPA an appropriate body to invest money, time and effort in?

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

Page 193 of 196 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196 LastLast