Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 126 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1953
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Fetterman spoke (using that term lightly) at Biden*s Labor Day *rally* of 12 people.

Aside from not being able to string sentences together, he seems to be in a place where he needs to focus on each individual word in order to speak it. There*s a pause after each word as he processes the next word in the sentence

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/statu...-hall-video%2F
    Holy shit. Some superpac needs to plaster this all over TV.
    F*#K THE ATF

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by KPShooting View Post
    Holy shit. Some superpac needs to plaster this all over TV.
    Yes sir! They don't need to say a word about him having had a stroke either, let the other side chase after that.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Yes sir! They don't need to say a word about him having had a stroke either, let the other side chase after that.
    Good point, let THEM use the stroke to justify the fact that he’s incapacitated
    Last edited by PickingPA; September 7th, 2022 at 04:24 PM.

(York County)

I just saw the video from yesterday. Holy shit.

This guy cannot be a Senator.

And this is likely to spill over into the governor's race. Both Shapiro and Mastriano could suggest that Fetterman won't last 6 months in the Senate and will need to be replaced by someone the next governor appoints.

As seen already, any attack on debating or speaking or ability is an attack by evil GOP on anyone "differently abled" and will
    be cast down like Trump mocking a disabled reporter (?)
    SigGendered

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by 85MikeTPI View Post
    As seen already, any attack on debating or speaking or ability is an attack by evil GOP on anyone "differently abled" and will
    be cast down like Trump mocking a disabled reporter (?)
    It's a bad position for Fetterman.

"I can't campaign because I had a stroke, but I can be a great senator without showing I have recovered from the stroke"

Right now that is his message.

Good luck with that.

Oz needs to press him. Make him keep saying that, that he needs to rest because he is medically incapacitated and can't campaign. Oz doesn't have to say a word about him being incapable of doing the job. Fetterman will broadcast that message loud and clear.

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceballs View Post
    It's a bad position for Fetterman.

"I can't campaign because I had a stroke, but I can be a great senator without showing I have recovered from the stroke"

Right now that is his message.

Good luck with that.

Oz needs to press him. Make him keep saying that, that he needs to rest because he is medically incapacitated and can't campaign. Oz doesn't have to say a word about him being incapable of doing the job. Fetterman will broadcast that message loud and clear.
    Sadly, only our side is paying attention to the his early

Oz has a commercial out that addresses Fetterman*s jogging incident.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    Oz has a commercial out that addresses Fetterman*s jogging incident.

Once again, it's not an Oz commercial, someone else is picking up his slack.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

PickingPA Guest

Note the timing and get ready for the “MAKE SURE YOUR VOTE COUNTS —— VOTE EARLY TO COMBAT FRAUD” campaign

John Fetterman Agrees to *One* Debate with Dr. Oz “Sometime in the Middle to End of October” – Well After Early Voting Starts

John Fetterman, Pennsylvania’s current Lt. Governor who is now the Democrat nominee for US Senate, is one of the most radical Democrats in the senate race.

Fetterman is running against Republican nominee Dr. Mehmet Oz in the 2022 US Senate race in Pennsylvania.

Fetterman has been dodging Dr. Oz’s requests to debate since his massive stroke in May.

John Fetterman finally agreed to *one* debate with Dr. Oz.

But it’s a super secret debate.

Fetterman didn’t specify where or when the debate will take place.

Democrat Fetterman told Politico that he will debate Dr. Oz “sometime in the middle to end of October.”

So if he agrees to a debate at the end of October, it will be well after early and mail-in voting starts.

Fetterman also told Politico that his campaign is looking into closed captioning so he doesn’t miss any words as he continues to recover from his stroke.

Politico reported:

John Fetterman said he is committing to attending one debate with his Republican opponent, Mehmet Oz, in the closely watched battle for the Senate in Pennsylvania, but his campaign is still discussing accommodations for his auditory processing problems.

“We’re absolutely going to debate Dr. Oz, and that was really always our intent to do that,” Fetterman told POLITICO in an exclusive interview. “It was just simply only ever been about addressing some of the lingering issues of the stroke, the auditory processing, and we’re going to be able to work that out.”

Fetterman declined to specify which debate he will attend or provide an exact date for it, though he said it will “be sometime in the middle to end of October” on a “major television station” in the state.

He also said that the campaign is looking at the possibility of using a closed captioning monitor for the event so that he does not miss any words as he continues to recover from his stroke.

John Fetterman can barely talk after his stroke.

A confused Fetterman was all over the place during his remarks to union steelworkers in West Mifflin, Pennsylvania on Monday.
    (Twitter video at link)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...voting-starts/

Page 126 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast