Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 125 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1953
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    If the Republicans can't beat uncle fester fetterman, it is doubtful that a PA republican will ever gain a U.S senate seat in the future.
    With that in mind, useless Casey defends his seat in 2024, which he probably will prevail.
    Casey isn't going anywhere, he id the definition of an employee stealing money. You never hear anything from him, never see him in the news until it's just about election day. Yet sadly he's always re-elected

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    Lurch was incapable prior to his stroke. Trump really messed up by endorsing Oz.
    Not for nothing we got Oz because he was endorsed by Trump, if Trump would shut the fuck up we'd have a better chance in my opinion. It's either Ego or he's working for the Dems ( Again in my opinion based on his actions that seem to screw us at every turn lately) that seems to prevent him from being the gray man we need right now working behind the scenes. Unfortunately Fetterman was right on with his statements that Oz isn't from here and moved into his in laws house (on paper anyway) to run for the senate. Either way we are fucked now If I thought it would work, I'd write in Kathy Barnes all day but then we really lose vs. the guy who's going to pretend to be on our side.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    Not for nothing we got Oz because he was endorsed by Trump, if Trump would shut the fuck up we'd have a better chance in my opinion. It's either Ego or he's working for the Dems ( Again in my opinion based on his actions that seem to screw us at every turn lately) that seems to prevent him from being the gray man we need right now working behind the scenes. Unfortunately Fetterman was right on with his statements that Oz isn't from here and moved into his in laws house (on paper anyway) to run for the senate. Either way we are fucked now If I thought it would work, I'd write in Kathy Barnes all day but then we really lose vs. the guy who's going to pretend to be on our side.
    I think for Trump it was about ego, and about being able to say he endorsed the winner, so he endorsed OZ because he believed at the time OZ had the best chance to win. Had he supported Kathy Barnette, we would have a candidate who could be trusted, who is a true conservative, and who would be calling out Fetterman with a serious barrage of facts. I agree with you that Fetterman is right about Oz.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    The stroke renders Lurch incapable of even being a Senator.
    But makes him even more qualified as a Dem candidate for POTUS...

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    I think for Trump it was about ego, and about being able to say he endorsed the winner, so he endorsed OZ because he believed at the time OZ had the best chance to win. Had he supported Kathy Barnette, we would have a candidate who could be trusted, who is a true conservative, and who would be calling out Fetterman with a serious barrage of facts. I agree with you that Fetterman is right about Oz.
    Which is unfortunate because Barnes is Democrats.....well hell most politicians biggest fear, a smart black conservative woman who sees through their bullshit.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    But makes him even more qualified as a Dem candidate for POTUS...

isn't that a requirement now ?

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeinPhilly View Post
    Casey isn't going anywhere, he id the definition of an employee stealing money. You never hear anything fro.
    m him, never see him in the news until it's just about election day. Yet sadly he's always re-elected
    That is true, but he is always there for the enemies of the second amendment when it comes for a senate vote on an anti gun law.

In the past anti gun senators from PA. were voted out by gun owners. Examples were senators Joe Clark (68 gun control act) and Harris Wofford ( AWB) .

But I harken back to a time where gun owners unified their vote much more effectively.

PickingPA Guest

Fetterman spoke (using that term lightly) at Biden’s Labor Day “rally” of 12 people.

Aside from not being able to string sentences together, he seems to be in a place where he needs to focus on each individual word in order to speak it. There’s a pause after each word as he processes the next word in the sentence

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/statu...-hall-video%2F

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Fetterman spoke (using that term lightly) at Biden*s Labor Day *rally* of 12 people.

Aside from not being able to string sentences together, he seems to be in a place where he needs to focus on each individual word in order to speak it. There*s a pause after each word as he processes the next word in the sentence

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/statu...-hall-video%2F
    I can't imagine having to call that my senator (not my senator).
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I can't imagine having to call that my senator (not my senator).
    Just think, that speech was just the warm-up….Biden the wordsmith followed

Page 125 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175 ... LastLast