Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 96 of 196 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Fetterman*s first campaign event since the stroke

He*s suddenly challenging Biden for the title of worst public speaker (not that he was good to begin with) as the brain and mouth seem to confuse each other

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_pric...iatus-video%2F
    He'll get more votes than any previous candidate in history.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

i actually started seeing some attack ads against Fetterman and Shapiro. maybe cause we had a local news channel on while camping this weekend.

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    He'll get more votes than any previous candidate in history.
    And some 1/2 votes too

(Berks County)

And some 1/2 votes too

Unfortunately, he will and that is why we always lose. See...the Dems will still vote for him, even if he's dead like Bernie. But ours will say, "I don't like that guy so let Lurch have it".

(Montgomery County)

Unfortunately, he will and that is why we always lose. See...the Dems will still vote for him, even if he's dead like Bernie. But ours will say, "I don't like that guy so let Lurch have it".
    Do you think that is because DINOs are practically non-existent while we have a shit ton of RINOs (or at least seems that way)?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    Do you think that is because DINOs are practically non-existent while we have a shit ton of RINOs (or at least seems that way)?
    No, I think it's because they have a stick together mindset and we don't. "We hang together or we hang alone".

PickingPA Guest

No, I think it's because they have a stick together mindset and we don't. "We hang together or we hang alone".
    Yep.

Most of the time Democrats figure out who their candidate will be before the primaries and EVERYONE gets on board before things get rolling.

Shapiro and Fetterman ran unopposed for the nomination, I believe. They both could sit back and relax while the Republican candidates blew through their campaign funds trying to win the party nomination. Even to the point of Shapiro buying Trump themed Mastriano ads to influence the Republican race.

Republicans and the Libertarians / Independents that fall under the R umbrella will bicker over meaningless details that will never matter because the D ends up winning while the R/L/I run each other over with their fancy truck named Nuance.

(Dauphin County)

Yep.

Most of the time Democrats figure out who their candidate will be before the primaries and EVERYONE gets on board before things get rolling.

Shapiro and Fetterman ran unopposed for the nomination, I believe. They both could sit back and relax while the Republican candidates blew through their campaign funds trying to win the party nomination. Even to the point of Shapiro buying Trump themed Mastriano ads to influence the Republican race.

Republicans and the Libertarians / Independents that fall under the R umbrella will bicker over meaningless details that will never matter because the D ends up winning while the R/L/I run each other over with their fancy truck named Nuance.
    Things like being Muslim, having Turkish citizenship, and not living in PA are somewhat meaningless details.
    Being pro-abortion, supporting universal background checks and assault weapons bans and red flag laws and universal healthcare, and promoting anthropomorphic climate change and green new deals are not.

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    Things like being Muslim, having Turkish citizenship, and not living in PA are somewhat meaningless details.
    Being pro-abortion, supporting universal background checks and assault weapons bans and red flag laws and universal healthcare, and promoting anthropomorphic climate change and green new deals are not.
    So you agree that Dems have an advantage because:
    Except in this case…in this case it’s different. The Dems won’t have an advantage when R/L/Is refuse to vote for the R nominee?

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by TonyF View Post
    I've stated it in this forum before that the primary is more important than the general election because the primary is when candidates are chosen.

From this source https://www.dos.pa.gov/VotingElectio...0-%20FINAL.pdf there were 3.450,289 registered republicans in PA.

From this source (I added them up) https://www.electionreturns.pa.gov/ only 1,345,930 of the 3.450,289 registered republicans voted (for a senate candidate). That's a net negative of -2,104,359. There were 1,349,196 republican votes cast for governor so the number is about the same.

Well over two million republican voters didn't vote in the 2022 primary. That's 33% more than those that voted.

How can we possibly blame the establishment for winding up with OZ? How many of those 2+ million might have voted for Barnette had they voted? Sure, some of those votes would have gone to OZ and McCormick but until there is a better turnout among voters in the primary, blaming the establishment that an unfavorable candidate won and then not voting in the general election because my guy didn't win in the primary is missing the bigger problem of how to motivate people to vote in the primary.

The primary is where we are shooting ourselves in the foot.

It's a well known fact that the party establishment doesn't want good turnout in the primary. We punish the establishment by voting in the primary.
    Odd then that we got RINO Oz but also far right fascist hardliner Mastriano, or at least that's how the left paints him.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

Page 96 of 196 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast