Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687
    (Berks County)

Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    I'll say it either way we are fucked there is no longer anyone in this position looking out for our constitutional rights. Strap up all its going to get hairy.
    There is only one solution.
    If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Where do you fall?

(Berks County)

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Where do you fall?

(Chester County)

I*m voting Oz, but I doubt he will actually win. That*s my gut feeling.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon. - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    I*m voting Oz, but I doubt he will actually win. That*s my gut feeling.
    Thank you for voting. If people don*t vote because they think it is worthless then Oz has already lost. From what I can see there are thousands of member of Pro 2nd voters that visit this site. That is not a good bloc of people to start deciding that voting is worthless and staying home.

Oz is a shitty candidate. Worse case scenario he could be another Liz Chaney. This election is about preserving the Filibuster and the rights of the minority parties followers in this country. With Oz there is hope he will do the right thing once in office.

A couple of ways there is big difference between Fetterman and Oz that matters to people who fight for the 2nd.
    There is strong reason to believe that Oz will not vote to get rid of the filibuster making it easier for democrats to ram additional gun laws through. Fetterman is on record as saying he will vote to do away with the Filibuster. He is on record as being extreme anti gun.

There is strong reason to believe that Oz will not go along and vote to pack the court. Fetterman will. If the court is packed, anything passed by the democratic Congress will be found Constitutional

If it comes down to it and the democrats get a stronger hold of the Senate and House, I think they will vote to reduce the federal area around Washington D.C and make the rest the 51*st state. That would wind up giving democrats yet 2 more senators in Congress. No need to tell you how those senators will vote in the future.

Now is not the time to stay home and hand the election to Fetterman. Now is not the time to discourage other pro gun voters from voting Now is not the time to quit voting. Now is not the time to quit at all. I hope everyone here gets out and votes no matter what your feeling about election integrity is. I hope people encourage their pro gun friends to get out to vote. If pro gun voters stay home because they are worried about election integrity (not saying it is not a worry) then democrats won*t have to do a think but cruise to victory and win without breaking a sweat. If there is a problem with integrity, deal with it after we all voted.

Philadelphia Patriot, thanks again for voting

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687